Arctic MUD Resources
- A Dragonlance Adventure Beginners Guide on YouTube - A video tutorial series for Arctic MUD, courtesy of nbiolo.
- CMUD/ZMUD are very popular Windows MUD clients. They are fully programmable, allowing you to make your own triggers, macros, aliases, variables, etc - a good choice for Windows users.
- Tintin++ is a very scriptable, cross-platform (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux) console based client.
- Wintin is a very popular MUD client, especially to former Tintin++ users who have converted or been forced to use Windows. It can do almost everything ZMUD can, and is arguably faster. Its interface is almost entirely non-graphical however, and takes some getting used to.
- JMC is another effective and popular MUD client.
- MUSHclient is a MUD/MUSH client that lauds itself on speed.
- BlowTorch is a client for Android OS.
- MUDRammer is a client for iPhone and iPad.
- Wizards of the Coast is the publisher of the Dragonlance novels (they purchased TSR), on which Arctic is based.
- Dragonlance Nexus Lots of info - a great resource for Dragonlance fans.
- Argon - the Online MUD Mapper Map out zones in a browser window. Written by our own Justin Lauzet (Starmis).
- Vote for Arctic! on the topmudsites website! No login required.
- Vote for Arctic! on the MudConnector site.
Other Voting Sites
Please visit these sites to vote and, if you enjoy our game and want to help us grow, leave a good review!