- CMUD/ZMUD are very popular Windows MUD clients. They are fully programmable, allowing you to make your own triggers, macros, aliases, variables, etc - a good choice for Windows users.
- Tintin++ is a very scriptable, cross-platform (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux) console based client.
- Wintin is a very popular MUD client, especially to former Tintin++ users who have converted or been forced to use Windows. It can do almost everything ZMUD can, and is arguably faster. Its interface is almost entirely non-graphical however, and takes some getting used to.
- JMC is another effective and popular MUD client.
- MUSHclient is a MUD/MUSH client that lauds itself on speed.
Player Community Sites
- Arctic logs - Referred to lovingly as "Suf's", the site usually contains logs of pk attempts and clan battles. An Arctic log site - with links to a few other sites. ?>
- The Journals of Foghaven - An old log site.
- Normstorm.com - It's old, but it's the coolest arctic flash animation we've seen, so we have to leave a link to it.
- Knights of Solamnia - A very old roleplaying guild on Arctic.
- Wizards of the Coast is the publisher of the Dragonlance novels (they purchased TSR), on which Arctic is based.
- Dragonlance Nexus Lots of info - a great resource for Dragonlance fans.
- Argon - the Online MUD Mapper Map out zones in a browser window. Written by our own Justin Lauzet (Starmis).
- Vote for Arctic! on the topmudsites website! No login required.
- Vote for Arctic! on the MudConnector site.
Other Voting Sites
Please visit these sites to vote and, if you enjoy our game and want to help us grow, leave a good review!