Author Topic: One well loved class will not "fit in" with the new system?  (Read 7382 times)

Davy

• Fodder
Re: One well loved class will not "fit in" with the new system?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 08:15:09 PM »
Ohhh my poor rank 21 almost 22 healer will never see legend due to my no clan policy.  So sad not enough spells for me.

shiboleth

Re: One well loved class will not "fit in" with the new system?
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 12:20:03 PM »
I am a on off player who only knows two people who help me at times... and i have to say playing a thief makes all the difference, i can solo all the way to 1x, superb all my skills alone although is easier with support, do and explore zones alone most classes couldnt do without group.

In fact if it wasnt for playing a thief i would never have had a legend character, so thiefs are definately not worthless to those of us who want to solo or dont have alot of time to devote to clans and grouping. They can also provide tremendous clan support and can be great additions to groups. MOst thiefs dont care about riping cause it tends to happen quite a bit when solo, so they are willing to put it on the line to stab some crazy mob and possibly land legend envenom on it.

Basically if you think theifs should get removed , your insane, in my opinion it is probably the only class i will play.