Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Game Ideas / Re: Shaman Suggestions
« Last post by mpriki on Today at 05:40:36 AM »
I dont know what kind of spirits you find , never payed attention to that , usually i use any spirits available on my way but in my mind i see hits from very hard to massacre with an average of extremely hard which is very ok to me. Never seen annihilate

Need to check logs to see if thats true.
« Last post by corey on Today at 12:16:12 AM »
I consider my self as an experienced shaman
Playing since they came out shamans. totally focused on shamans

At corey spirits cant annihilate under normal conditions, if u prim fury, bash, etc on trash mobs then yes, corpses and mage charmies do oblits

Shaman can heal but cant save lives like cleric does. On critical moments cleric is needed , most trash healing a shaman yes can handle , better than a cleric or a drood, btw cultivate is a great spell.

Use cure critical and consider invest on some healing done ranks and equipment.

U guys forget that shamans have the lower hp pool in game and shamans need every single stat , too much effort at least they do some dmg

Shamans are so much buff dependant dispell/steal buffs and reconsider the dmg or healing they do. Buffs makes shamans great.

About changes on shamans imo remove legend ghostskin and control , replace them with a rank that make him a curse master and legend transmogrify something like when duration ends they become normal spirits again.

You just need better spirits I guess. I can log in and have 4x standing annihilate massacre spirits in less than five minutes from multiple different places. Double that damage with ghost dance
Game Ideas / Re: Ocean Tanks
« Last post by mpriki on September 21, 2021, 03:53:52 PM »
Legend whale is something like 30ish hp which is sad imo

Make it like +5%  +10%hp for legends including any eq and buff gains that would be something like +50 to + 65 hp which is more reasonable for a tankish ocean
Potentially an ocean could end with 750+hp which is okay for a tank

Zap is a great skill
Hypnotize needs a review imo
General Discussion / Re: Alt Classes
« Last post by mpriki on September 21, 2021, 03:36:05 PM »
Alt classes dk-scout-thief ?
Get a cleric, a tank and 6 more, really just anything...
Then zone ..... Simple? Just dont go with 7 casters in nomagic fights.
« Last post by mpriki on September 21, 2021, 08:39:33 AM »
I consider my self as an experienced shaman
Playing since they came out shamans. totally focused on shamans

At corey spirits cant annihilate under normal conditions, if u prim fury, bash, etc on trash mobs then yes, corpses and mage charmies do oblits

Shaman can heal but cant save lives like cleric does. On critical moments cleric is needed , most trash healing a shaman yes can handle , better than a cleric or a drood, btw cultivate is a great spell.

Use cure critical and consider invest on some healing done ranks and equipment.

U guys forget that shamans have the lower hp pool in game and shamans need every single stat , too much effort at least they do some dmg

Shamans are so much buff dependant dispell/steal buffs and reconsider the dmg or healing they do. Buffs makes shamans great.

About changes on shamans imo remove legend ghostskin and control , replace them with a rank that make him a curse master and legend transmogrify something like when duration ends they become normal spirits again.
Game Knowledge / Re: Class Specific Item Set
« Last post by Kyuss on September 20, 2021, 06:02:45 PM »
It would be nice if Full Druid set had RECLAIM LAND by 5. Seems most other full sets have a + to legendary skill.
General Discussion / Re: Dear immortal staff, please consider the return of the skill FLANK
« Last post by gulca on September 20, 2021, 07:14:45 AM »
Here are some new game mechanics that might fit a thief class.

Case
Besides giving a list of items on target, it also can return a list of memed spells.

Taunt
Castors spells are diverted as if confusion is cast. Works with specs.
Also, besides switching target to thief, mobs affected will follow thief out of the room leaving their post.

Treasure find
Increase chance of spell load, coin drop increase and chance of rank point increase

Entrapment
1d4 rounds to setup, mass entanglement with the following effect. One setup per room.
1. Whiff
2. Trip and sits
3. Trip and hit own group
4. Trip and hit self
5. AC=0

Damage demon
Damage + 1 stacked for consecutive non miss and same target.
When target dies or change, damage is reset.
For example, a thief will have +10 dam after 10 non miss hits while in combat

Envenom
I think envenom should be more controlled with different types of poisons
1. Temp blind
2. Temp silence
3. Temp paralysis
4. Memory loss
5. Slow
6. Target cant be cured for 1d3 rounds
7. Weaken with chance of fumble
8. Confusion
Flank was bonkers OP back then. Then again, I also recall Bob blastwaving us for 400hp in a 10v10 and facemelting our whole group in that same era....

Nostalgia aside, thieves are the second worst class for groups right now IMO. Red robes take the cake for being garbage-tier after they got hotfixed from being just disgusting OP early wipe. Thieves are probably middle-of-the-pack to good for duo content, but are still miles off the optimal combos.

Agree they could use some love for group play, but not sure raw damage through flank is the answer, but I also have no other suggestions. I'm helpful like that.
NEWS / Re: July 1, 2021 --- R.I.P. Rorc
« Last post by anticorruption on September 18, 2021, 12:44:04 AM »
i'm 42, and i clearly remember Rorc since 90s. Remarkable intelligent person. RIP
i suppose skill rush is better to return
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10