Author Topic: Bloodshoal?  (Read 2023 times)

Neyman

• Fodder
Bloodshoal?
« on: October 29, 2015, 10:28:45 PM »
Super random but I had a dream about blood shoal last night. Not really interested in playing, but just sort of curious if anyone I used to explore with ever got any further and wants to let me know what the overall plot was and how it played out. I kind of remember getting to some paralyzed elves and I was going to save them. oh and some kraken thing. And that sister. I dunno.  Been a while. Oh and some box from the cute math problem. And a naked chick on the boat.

Oh and what about onslaught?

And that damn bush in kago.

Uh hmm what else ...

Oh right ... yarp ... I miss yarp

Oh and soth''s girlfriend.

Hmm ... I feel like there was something else.

Oh right that rock with the words in Uth

And the was something at Ravenshadow but I don't remember what. All I remember is spending 8 hours there just to realize we needed a cleric to get further.

I'm sure there was another zone somewhere I cared about. Probably deep mine related.

Blah

Anyway

snax

Re: Bloodshoal? No, turdshoal.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 01:00:56 PM »
Super random but I had a dream about blood shoal last night. Not really interested in playing, but just sort of curious if anyone I used to explore with ever got any further and wants to let me know what the overall plot was and how it played out. ...

Uh hmm what else ...

Hmm ... I feel like there was something else.

Blah

Anyway

I thought about this post after last night's dream. [caveat: no not everyone is american, so just adapt to wherever the hell you live] I dreamt about starting a limited liability company to bid for department of defense contracts to produce boots for armed forces.  Not only did I win a bid to produce brown leather boots for the DOD, I also gained an exemption from the H1B status.  So, to produce these quality boots, I sent out nationwide spam each april to high schools for marching band students to sell their old scuffed up white boots to further the fight against radical islam.  Then I received millions of pairs of ugly white leather boots for around 1$ each.  My sweat shop laborers hand craftingly stained each pair using turds sourced from a local organic cow pasture, and each pair of brown-leather-boots was sold to the military for 187$.

Anyways, yeah I miss bothering random strangers with whatever random shit is on the mind, but I don't entirely miss having ArcticMud-o-vision dreams, which has been gone for about a year now.

Any inspiring individual is free to turn this inept dream into a lucrative business, it's now open source BSD licensed. =P