Author Topic: Dear Almighty Gods  (Read 8347 times)

Jang Yoo Sung

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Storms Keep
Dear Almighty Gods
« on: October 07, 2015, 06:06:00 PM »
Can you give us mortals a reason to live by giving us a pity wipe?

Thank you.

snax

Re: Dear Almighty Gods
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 11:42:28 PM »
Dear Chang Yoo Birdlube.  No.  They won't.  And I am not one of them, but they still won't.  and if I was one of them I'ld give you a double dare physical challenge.  And then I'ld laugh when your fat ass missed the balloons filled with shaving cream and lubricated with the tears of the people who have felt victomized over the years. (82% me?)

corey

• Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: Brogs
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 05:29:08 AM »
Would totally play for a while this wipe if it happened within the next two weeks. I'm having surgery next Friday and will be on my ass for 2-3 weeks or so...with absolutely nothing lined up.

Davy

• Fodder
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 06:58:04 PM »
My ex girlfriend of 8 years is coming to visit my wife of 14 years next week. If we had a wipe then I'd so power mud. Both of them hate arctic and it would give them something to bitch about. Yes I know it's strange that my ex and wife are friends but such is life. My ex used to call Arctic hit sparrow because she saw me leveling in the vallen wood tree some 20 years ago.

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 07:36:51 AM »
Thanks for sharing Davy.

gulca

• Zone Leader
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 04:55:08 PM »
No wipe. No. No.

muddeer

• Fodder
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 10:40:01 PM »
Davy is now on my kos list, forever and ever.

Davy

• Fodder
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 07:06:44 PM »
Squire Davy knows how to make a dagger and Northern Ergoth. He's also bruised from pissing two women off at once.

reed23

• Zone Leader
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 09:40:10 AM »
Dear Santa-Hoss

Since i've been good this wipe, here are some things I miss from the past that would bring back some additional excitement:

Old sets - the new sets can stay and are cool, but I miss the old sets.  Armaboro, Blue set from Sanction, Blood Shoal sets, Black Dragonhide set.  There were very common sets that most could achieve and the obscure sets were also fun to mess around with.

Tantallon - Doubt this will happen but it was a great area.  I think most would agree.

Humas - This once legendary item is now just a middle-of-the-pack paladin gear.  I'd love to see it return to the only auto-haste item in the game.

gulca

• Zone Leader
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 12:30:54 PM »
Talking about huma, it should be a set item. Haste only when you are using the whole set. Sword and shield.

In general though, a complex system of set eq is good addition. Mud is all about stats eq and spells. Spell component system is a good place to start. Group up a bunch  of related eq and you gain small set bonus. Get higher related items give better set stat.

I agree with reed. The not too old sets are pretty good. Each caters to different levels and play styles.

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2015, 02:43:34 PM »
Only if you bring back the flexible red dragon eq for skies from CV back!

Hoss

• Elder
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2015, 04:18:08 PM »
Haste: This was removed from everything and will likely not be making its way back onto equipment as a flag.
Old Sets: Depends on how much time and energy we want to spend balancing them out, they were removed as they mirrored the class sets too closely.
Tantallon: much like the old Tarsis, it was removed from backups and cannot be restored.
Humas: Is already a set, and it is OMFG ROFLBBQ awesome. Perhaps it's full potential hasn't been discovered.
Scouts: Yeah, I am not going to be adding anything except pain for scouts...

Jang Yoo Sung

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Storms Keep
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2015, 11:18:47 PM »
Dear Santa Hoss,

I've also been good this year, so could you give us a player wipe please.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2015, 03:55:10 AM »
: ( good bye tantallon. we will miss thee
old sets were fun!!
and dear santa hoss for christmas i would very much like coal. that i can throw at whoever removed the backdoor to greenen. please and thank you.

gulca

• Zone Leader
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2015, 10:09:35 AM »
: ( good bye tantallon. we will miss thee
old sets were fun!!
and dear santa hoss for christmas i would very much like coal. that i can throw at whoever removed the backdoor to greenen. please and thank you.

I highly suggest putting an oath keyword at the statue to something like "thou shall not pass this to locki!"

And then it auto DT you if you type
Give/put/drop green.ancient
With locki within 30 rooms