Author Topic: Trying to bring some back  (Read 2450 times)

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
Trying to bring some back
« on: October 01, 2015, 09:46:05 AM »
Been talking with others about playing some but they have no character,  and with the wipe so deep they wont be rolling one and i sure wont be rolling one to help them level..

Is it ok to char share at this point in wipe?  I logged drunk the other night and got away with it but we werent even on for a hour,  we were gonna log last night he was talking about memming spells on my cleric and i was like i dont know if we really are aloud to play like that..  otherwise we would have probably zoned for a couple hours atleast..

So is it ok to char share no bot at this point to help bring people back?

P.S. i am really only talking about 1 character that i would be giving away basically.

thx

Jorake

• Zone Leader
Re: Trying to bring some back
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 12:10:11 PM »
Yeah sure go for it. I have a couple legends i'll loan out.

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 12:48:31 PM »
Anybody else with power above wood 5?

reed23

• Zone Leader
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 02:47:12 PM »
Naked legend DK for rent.  $5 per day.  $25 per week...

snax

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 09:30:45 PM »
Naked non legend dk for rent. 2.99$ per diem, must submit goatse.cx style-png of self image to forums bid think like rank 28 or something....around 200-800k coins, not sure how broke.  Might be a scam.  If you submit pictures you're a frigging idiot, but probably that would be enough for me to ask seriously for permission to char share because what an embarassment!  No, I don't want to see them, but go ahead anyways.