Author Topic: Any New Zone Development Ongoing?  (Read 3128 times)

BigHoot

• Favorite Zone: Nowhere
Any New Zone Development Ongoing?
« on: May 10, 2015, 06:01:02 PM »
First of all, a small introduction.  I did some zone creation about 15-20 years ago.  I worked with Zivilyn and Kael on Pax, Que Teh, and Slig Camp.  Balifor Docks is entirely my work.  Or it was as of 15 years ago.

I have returned to playing now for a month or two and am re-hooked.  I would absolutely love getting back into zone creation, and I am totally willing to take the crappy jobs that noone wants, like lower level zone rewrites.  Over the years I have DM'd more than my share of campaigns, especially online and via email.

Is there any need for volunteers to work on either new content or reworking old content?

Chris

reed23

• Zone Leader
Re: Any New Zone Development Ongoing?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 04:14:11 PM »
The Que-Teh meditate quest is one of my favorite low level quests, great work!

BigHoot

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 08:29:02 PM »
I think that one was all Josh (Kael).  If I had written that one, you can be sure I would have made it so that you can't cheat and do both Wisdom and Bravery by going in backwards. ;)

Hoss

• Elder
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 12:36:49 PM »
The best method would be to make sure you apply for an immortal. If you have had one previously it shouldn't be too much of an issue, your profile does not ring any bells.
After reaching the immortal status, you are able to apply for creation port access, where myself, Sanjuro and Jorquin are more than happy to slay...I mean train you on the specifics.

BigHoot

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 08:28:21 AM »
Sounds good.  Looks like I have some grinding to do to get to 30.  Thanks!