Author Topic: God sponsored mud tournament  (Read 5143 times)

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
God sponsored mud tournament
« on: December 30, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »
These are always fun.   

What if any active immortals would be willing to put on a 3v3 or 4v4 tournament?  New years day would be a good day for most i would think!.

I know immortals now days think their sole job is to create zones but there use to be a time when immortals logged on and entertained the community! 

I miss them old days

WE NEED STARMIS!

Jorake

• Zone Leader
Re: God sponsored mud tournament
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 03:30:20 PM »
I'd be down for that. Been a long while since we had a good tournament with some prizes and such

Morgion

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 01:32:46 PM »
People really seem to under estimate how much effort goes into running a tournament.   The tough thing is that you cant make everyone happy with how the tourney is/was ran.

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 04:09:36 PM »
I think the key to running a good tournament is only to worry about what the WINNERS think!

Coleman

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 11:23:10 AM »
Morgion concerned with making people happy?   Retirement has sure made ya soft James.

Morgion

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 06:47:00 PM »
I'm not concerned about people being happy, but the losers tend to whine a lot and I care that I have to listen to whining.

Dralan

• God
  • Favorite Zone: Blood Shoal
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 06:00:23 PM »
If enough players would be on board for it and if a few other immortals has the time to help,  I would be willing to help run a tournament.

snax

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 09:59:42 PM »
I'm not concerned about people being happy, but the losers tend to whine a lot and I care that I have to listen to whining.

but I need a medal worn slot prize to deep rent!  pretty please! damnit! all the cool kids are wearing one, so make a tournament let me lose then beg for one and then abyss me come on you know you want to.

Source: (org.Y.sar.casm.ok):