Author Topic: Druid conjure  (Read 2589 times)

Brafu

• Zoner
Druid conjure
« on: November 07, 2014, 07:22:20 PM »
I realize that things will be revamped for LUBE, but I was curious as to if it would be possible to get some tweaking to druid conjure charms this wipe?

I'm not talking about anything drastic, but simply, perhaps, boosting hp/hr/dam a bit so that most of them are not basically useless much past lvl 12ish (pech/stalker and maybe nereid at the exceptions somewhat). Right now they are all hopelessly weak, especially once you hit 30, and it would be nice if that was changed a bit.

Not sure how much coding that would involve or if its something simply to tweak, but it would be nice for them to be actually useful.

Jarrad

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Isle of Shadows
Re: Druid conjure
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 03:48:55 PM »
Seek a brown rock and cast conjure elemental rock. You will be impressed with the results... Can try it on other stones also, with less impressive results...

Hoodoo

• Zoner
Re: Druid conjure
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 04:37:30 PM »
I always thought druids should have been the first class to receive trainable pets, not the last one.

Still... druid pets do make wonderful ablative damage shields of a throwaway nature.  An idea?

Alias this.

c 'feast';oa get all vine;oa drop all.grapes;oa eat all    (oa is my order $charmie %1 alias)

It helps!

Jason