Author Topic: white robe tranference  (Read 10545 times)

Jorake

• Zone Leader
white robe tranference
« on: October 09, 2012, 01:10:24 PM »
Does everyone else hate how random it is to use this skill? Is there a trick I'm missing? Seeing as how some lame imm! Removed splintered mind. Maybe we can make this skill targetable? To where we can choose which spells to transfer. Would make it much better and since this is a key aspect of having a white robe it also makes allot of sense.

Dyl

• Zoner
Re: white robe tranference
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:35:22 PM »
Do you bitch about everything?

DaveK

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:47:39 PM »
What a ridiculous notion Dyl.  If you just look at the last 10 posts in this forum, Jorake only started the following topics:

1)  The most overbuffed class ever to be on arctic, shamans, are not buff enough.  Make spells load more and skills easier to train.

2)  DKs should have 3 different tiers to follow even though they can barely occupy a reasonable niche currently with all the scouts, paladins, and shamans dishing out damage just fine.

3)  Half-Ogre stats aren't good enough, make them better.

4)  Everyone should be able to set their own title

5)  Oligo, and old American player, is cheating against Apoc for the Finnish clan for an unknown reason, in an incredibly stupid and obvious way.

Aristox

• Overlord
  • Zone Leader
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 02:00:37 PM »
I am a big fan of people calling me lame for one change while requesting another change in the same post.

That really makes me want to pay attention to their input.

"You're an asshole! Can I borrow $20?"

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 04:40:55 PM »
It is exactly that. You are lame for removing the best thing about white robes, and should make up for it by fixing transference.

I don't call it bitching. I call it opening a topic. I haven't seen these anywhere else on here.

Also. I have no clue who Dyl is so stfu

Aristox

• Overlord
  • Zone Leader
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 08:24:34 AM »
I am going to guess from your social abilities on this forum that not a great many people like you.

snax

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 09:27:01 AM »
Nice flirting with aristox there brandon.  Maybe you should butter him up by calling him a raving asshole first then listing everything wrong with the mud ever.

It worked really great for me.

(insert sarcastic smiley)

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 03:43:54 PM »
I am going to guess from your social abilities on this forum that not a great many people like you.

Laugh I had a great response to this. But since you seem like the type of person to ban someone for responding to a comment you made to them. I'll just say that some people may not like me.. But your mom is not one of them.

Blobble

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 07:28:51 PM »
When I was younger I had an ant farm.  It was great.  I'd put food in, watch them develop and create their little underground roads and passageways day to day.  It was a humbling experience knowing they were there depending on me to survive.  I learned little bit about responsibility during that time in my young life.

Then one day as I was about to drop a slice of orange into their tiny home this one ant with a misshapen face, bottom lip drooping slightly downward and to the left with spittle splashed across its mouth looked straight up at me and said,

"hey motha bapterh what do ya think yer doin?"

My eyes went wide as golf balls.  I must be losing my mind.  Surely, this ant didn't jus....

"hey, bitch!  I don want dat shit any mo' fggt.  orangez is for queerz, lol.  git me sum applez"

Holy shit.  This is happening...  But why do my ants not like oranges anymore? 
I took a quick look over all the other ants and found them to be acting normal and content with their food, as content as ants can be mind you.

I looked back toward my problem ant, "Well, I'm sorry but could you tell me what it is about these orange slices that you don..."

"bitch!  lol, i sed git sum applz ya lame azz and I banged yo mom last night lolol.  yolo"

What happened next was shocking(even as shocking as one of my own ants talking, I know!).
Problem ant bent over, and proceeded to take a shit almost equal to the size of its own body.  He then turned around, scooped up pile after pile of shit with his antennae and began shoveling it into his mouth, smearing his entire face in the process.

At this point I gave up.  My other ants were happy at least and if I have to put up with a dumb, shit eating problem ant then so be it.  I dropped the orange slice in, replaced the lid and walked away.

-- This is a 100% true story.  They were Library Ants.

Jorquin

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 11:04:06 PM »
im not sure what relevance it has to the topic, but i don't care.

that story was awesome.

Super Tacoman

• Fodder
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 11:11:14 AM »
blobble is aristox's hard-working obediant ant who does what the master wants and jorake is the rude shit eating ant who talks back to aristox even though he is just an ant!  its genius!

Dyl

• Zoner
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 11:34:43 AM »
I would read this again in a few years.

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 01:09:43 PM »
i am not jorake! i hardly group white robe mages and never made one so i dont have anything to complain about

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 01:46:18 AM »
edit: <seek professional help>

-Hoss

Hele

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 10:12:04 AM »
Fun thread.

Thx for the ant farm story.