Author Topic: Hey aristox and hoss  (Read 2143 times)

snax

Hey aristox and hoss
« on: October 01, 2014, 11:54:16 PM »
can I be a 31 next wipe.  I'm properly medicated I think and due to wipe timing I won't be able to log on at least till late oct or mid november.  Just curious.  You can delete me the first time I shout something stupid.

My qualifications are uhm I can find tarsis from the inn, and I can travel to balifor and solace.  I also can accuse high imms of rampant cheating while on psychotic lapses...urr....wait...ignore the qualifcations.  But, them's great terms.  Surely I won't be a 31 more than a few days if I'm wrong about proper medications.

Teh End.

What a great imm application!

ps: Oh hey Kobra, I'm gonna bother you sometime next wipe.  Just cause.

Aristox

• Overlord
  • Zone Leader
Re: Hey aristox and hoss
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 09:52:33 AM »
No.

Immortal applications are closed the moment the wipe is announced.  I will just stand behind that and not address all your other points.

snax

Re: Hey aristox and hoss
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 10:43:43 PM »
@aristox: cool, thanks for humoring a response.  I'm gonna miss next wipe sadly! but 2 wipes from now maybe we can chat and work something out over an iced chai.  I do appreciate it.

@Alex: uhm yeah so I probably won't be rushing next wipe, see previous post/timeline constraints....will be studying for my nursing license. 

@odi/mirageclan guys: go learn and join someone cool and awesome! cuz I sucked a bit this wipe towards the end

@everyone else: take in mirage guys pretty please.  But figure out who odi is first then screen to avoid mean evils!

Anyways greets all!

ran