Author Topic: Restoring some of the variety to the game.  (Read 12125 times)

snax

Re: Restoring some of the variety to the game.
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2014, 06:34:05 PM »
just make a bapting minecraft mod that incorporates some arctic that would give some serious variety. =) of course choices would be a no shield warrior and a sky scout tho.  perhaps mages could sit in front of an enchant table

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
Re: Restoring some of the variety to the game.
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 03:17:10 AM »
World merchant works wonders. I think its brilliant for new players, i do miss that town to town jumping for shopping.. but at some point dont we all just learn to load our own shit anyways?
I mean who honestly would still be town to town jumping once you know how to build your own loadout? You could smash a zone in quickly instead of running from town to town to town looking for mediocre crap.
Theres a lot of things I miss too in this constantly evolving game, but the direction the game has gone into in terms of helping new players grasp what many of us had many years to grasp.. is great. Its not like people can get every single spell in the same town still at least. There is certainly diversity with where certain spells are received still.

I agree that it would make sense to remove fly potions from most the other major cities outside of solace though, since you basically need a fly to leave solace when your a noob. I liked having to get my sextant in balifor or find jiham in delphon personally..  and since solace is sort of where beginners are herded towards it would make sense you dont take any of the current priveledges away from there.

Bring back the need for horses!