Author Topic: How to get quests?  (Read 3335 times)

bay111

How to get quests?
« on: May 31, 2014, 04:59:01 AM »
Hi, i'm noob and badly speak English. I can't find information about quests commands, how to get them? For example, i 'listen' to The High Theocrat in Solace and he asks me to help him..... what i must type next?

Brafu

• Zoner
Re: How to get quests?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 09:06:23 AM »
Normally there's some hint in the text the mob gives, in their description, or in the room's description (especially in solace since that's the newbie town).

In your specific case I have no idea since I have not really done many of the quest in solace myself.

gulca

• Zone Leader
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 11:00:27 AM »
You need to find monsters that high theocrat like to collect from. They are around the lowbie zones in and near solace (ie possible to reach by walking without a horse). Once you find these monsters, kill them and use the following keyword on the corpse.

behead corpse

"Behead" is not a usual command in Arctic. Therefore it is a keyword, used only in specific instances like this one. It will only work on the correct corpse. Another hint on which monsters they might be is these corpse are special. They decay much longer.

And once you get the first head, go back to high theocrat and do the next keyword

present head high

"Present" is usually a common keyword used to present quest items to quest mobs in Arctic. "Head" is the item you want to return back. "High" here is just short for "high theocrat". I guess it works if you try "present head theocrat". Listen to him again for the hint on next monster head.

Here some extra hints.

1. You need to hunt 4 different mobs.
2. He will give you coins and xp. And at the end of this quest, he gives you a quest item.
3. This quest item is used for yet another quest in Solace. This is given by Theros.
4. Quest doable solo at about lvl 12 (my guess). Higher you are, easier it is.

bay111

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 11:13:19 AM »
"behead" - this is what I was looking for. Thank you.