Author Topic: Clan Merging  (Read 2439 times)

Myte

• Fodder
Clan Merging
« on: February 08, 2014, 10:29:48 PM »
So given the amount of clans and each one having their own strongholds, and the tendency for clans to grow stagnant and stop playing, I think some of the clan assets and strongholds  need to be more fluid. I was thinking that it would be good to have a mechanic that would allow clans to 'merge' their assets and members into 1 single entity. One clan would have to lose their SH in the process, but maybe a % of their CRP could transfer to the new merged clan if not all. There are a lot of small clans that would benefit from this as well, if they had the ability to merge together to create a stronger clan and perhaps a stronghold.

I know for some of the larger clans as well, but those who stay out of pk for the most part, it would allow them to come together to form one clan and maybe help unite people to help form better zoning capabilities.

It could also be used as an asset for pvp clans who want peace or something, to be able to give up CRP or their SH entirely, as they've been conquered by someone.

Just a few thoughts.

Dyl

• Zoner
Re: Clan Merging
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 12:27:55 PM »
alliance and alliance chat would be cool.

Thymorical

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Abyss
Re: Clan Merging
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 05:02:05 PM »
merg sh and have a backdoor between strong holds.