Author Topic: Slam  (Read 8789 times)

Jorquin

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
Re: Slam
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 09:30:45 PM »
as an honorary member of the bro's, i think hoes are awesome.

octan

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 06:31:00 AM »
As the first Order of the Rose paladin ever on the mud.  I think Paladins are strong.  Giving them bash skill would be retarded.  But somehow having autohaste on a paladin somehow makes perfect sense!

As the strongest Order of the Rose Paladin ever on the mud, I think Paladins are weak.

I think Jang Y Soo is the best paladin player I've seen, bar none.

Ezio

• Fodder
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 09:13:09 AM »
Extra attack is good but spell haste makes for no strikes. Dunno about auto haste but I know its great on basher

gulca

• Zone Leader
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 10:15:27 AM »
As the first Order of the Rose paladin ever on the mud.  I think Paladins are strong.  Giving them bash skill would be retarded.  But somehow having autohaste on a paladin somehow makes perfect sense!

As the strongest Order of the Rose Paladin ever on the mud, I think Paladins are weak.

Naked rank 20 legend basher makes buff legend rose cry 1vs1 most of the time. Which is funny cos the effort to get a legend rose vs the effort to get a legend basher is like getting to lvl 10 vs to lvl 30.

Paladins, like shamans, are tough nut to crack, which makes them the greatest solo zoning classes. To actually prevent a running target from escaping? Not so much.

octan

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2014, 12:45:08 AM »

Naked rank 20 legend basher makes buff legend rose cry 1vs1 most of the time. Which is funny cos the effort to get a legend rose vs the effort to get a legend basher is like getting to lvl 10 vs to lvl 30.

Paladins, like shamans, are tough nut to crack, which makes them the greatest solo zoning classes. To actually prevent a running target from escaping? Not so much.

I agree though.

Jang Yoo Sung

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Storms Keep
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 01:23:20 AM »

aww thx whoever u are, corey just got all the paladin eq in the game and all dams so he thinks he is the strongest lol

Jang Yoo Sung

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Storms Keep
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 01:44:44 AM »
i think that slam is a useless skill so it should be changed to another skill
give legendary paladins bash...maybe could be op

but u gotta give them something more useful than a skill that cannot be used

i think i'm the only person who ever tested slam and skilled it to superb two wipes in a row

the first wipe was when it first came out...it was hard as hell to train because it never landed even as the skill went up

the next wipe i brought it to superb again because it was mentioned in the NEWS that it changed to land more...

and it was hard as hell to train again because it didnt land as much as the skill went up...

it is really hard to legend a paladin, since they have to get crown/sword then bring righteous will to superb

and whereas other classes get super cool legend skills...paladins get this skill which is hard as hell to train and useless even at superb

i brought this up with hoss many times but was completely ignored...

i hope paladins get a better skill next wipe...or at least make slam land as much as it should

at superb it should hardly miss...it would be great if that could be changed this wipe even...

right now my slam is not learned.......

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 07:25:14 PM »
I have put the suggestion that slam be reworked in the suggestion box in godshome, where I was told that my log of 2 legend paladins trying to slam each other was biased because its so hard to hit any skills on paladins.

I have had a legend rose paladin every wipe for the last 4 wipes (still working on it this wipe).  I was rank 42 last wipe and spent 22 days of play time on that paladin.  During that time slam hit successfully 8 times.  Imagine if amelioration only hit 8 times in 400+ hours of gameplay!  Either up the % success rate or get rid of it altogether and pump up avenge offhand or add avenge shield or something.  I like the idea of having a melee skill that can limit a legend basher.