Author Topic: pk loot  (Read 4260 times)

gulca

• Zone Leader
pk loot
« on: January 10, 2014, 08:53:05 PM »
How about this,

Anything inside a player corpse can't be looted until the corpse decay at which point you loot the items from the ground. It can still be looted by the original player. This is like a draconian turning into stone, except you can't rot it to increase the decay speed.

So you score your kill, and be in defensive mode till the corpse decay to loot your shinies, or score your kill and run and hide.

sart

Re: pk loot
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 01:16:38 AM »
Yo gul.. come play landmark with me.  I have extra beta keys.

Bunsen

• Immortal
  • Fodder
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 03:33:52 PM »
How about this,

Anything inside a player corpse can't be looted until the corpse decay at which point you loot the items from the ground. It can still be looted by the original player. This is like a draconian turning into stone, except you can't rot it to increase the decay speed.

So you score your kill, and be in defensive mode till the corpse decay to loot your shinies, or score your kill and run and hide.

I like this idea, though I think it would be better as a spell-effect rather than a global change to the current PK system.

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Elder
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 03:50:31 PM »
How about this,

so... you want to make baaz draconian a playable race?

Joe

• Fodder
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 10:59:32 PM »
Forces you into defensive mode so someone can log an alt to exact revenge? Just seems odd...

gulca

• Zone Leader
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 12:49:42 AM »
Forces you into defensive mode so someone can log an alt to exact revenge? Just seems odd...

The mechanic is odd indeed. But this means that if you want the loot from your enemies, you need to
1. kill your enemies (something easily done if surprised)
2. stay in the same room for 15-20 min till corpse decay to loot.

So this kind of give "surprise" attacked victims a come-back chance. No more hit and run and hide unless you don't want the eq.

gulca

• Zone Leader
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 12:51:04 AM »
Yo gul.. come play landmark with me.  I have extra beta keys.

Don't think I have the computer power or the time or the interest to play a pretty "minecraft".

Hoss

• Elder
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 09:55:15 AM »
locked because no