Author Topic: Punch/Bash damage  (Read 6943 times)

Loretta

• Fodder
Re: Punch/Bash damage
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 02:28:49 PM »
I have to pk your whole clan for you let 2 wilds in becouse i have no bapting idea who is wild and who is not. Wilds refuse to pay me standart goblin peace price - so i have to fight em till they do so. Its only way goblins are follow.

xellos

• Zoner
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 03:07:59 PM »
What you fail to realize is I'm a pretty reasonable guy.
I have no love for forum hero's or insane amounts of shit talkers.
Going down the list, checking it twice.

Jorquin

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 04:33:19 PM »
historically there's always been 1-2 things that are OP at any given time, and probably always will be

Joe

• Fodder
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 11:56:42 AM »
I'm confused. 4-5 level 30's (even semi-naked) are supposed to be pretty heroic figures. Sure they aren't "legends" but legends are made by doing kick ass things when you aren't the legendary guy. Take Bruce Lee. He's legendary. I'm pretty sure 4-5 guys who were top tier kung fu artists could have kicked his ass up and down the room if they were coordinated. The guy who finishes a guy like Bruce Lee off might become somewhat legendary himself.

There's a difference between trash and reasonable expectations of combat.

Zozen

• Immortal
  • Zoner
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2013, 04:47:00 PM »
Wipes before chars like Juan was simply unkillable, now you can just 1-round nobash caster with 4-5 semi-naked characters.

I understand being able to kill a nobash caster with 4-5 people, but 1 round...? That is what bothers me about current damage outputs.

Loretta

• Fodder
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2013, 11:36:52 PM »
Wipes before chars like Juan was simply unkillable, now you can just 1-round nobash caster with 4-5 semi-naked characters.

I understand being able to kill a nobash caster with 4-5 people, but 1 round...? That is what bothers me about current damage outputs.

4-5(Druids+mt scout+red robes) in any combination do huge burst damage and dont need any gear for it above average.

Aristox

• Overlord
  • Zone Leader
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2013, 07:07:18 AM »
This is all being looked at, but do not expect anything until next wipe.

Locking this thread.