Author Topic: NAME THIEVING SHENANIGANS  (Read 3463 times)

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
NAME THIEVING SHENANIGANS
« on: December 07, 2013, 09:11:27 AM »
Who the hell took the name i have used for several wipes? If it is level 1 in a couple weeks i hope some justice is served and maybe it can be returned to me because honestly I have been Locki since my first wipe. That is a pretty low blow for even the lowest of my enemies. And if by some random chance someone new decided to use it, all the power to you. But if your the kind of dbag that would take it just to spite me and never even play it, shame on you. And I hope karma bites you in the ass. If anyone with the ability to fix this issue notices this post I would very much appreciate some form of justice here. shameful just shameful
Locki = Graham for the last 15 or so years. im seriously disgusted that someone would do that. no honor or respect.

Skyler

• Favorite Zone: Deep Mines
Re: NAME THIEVING SHENANIGANS
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 07:17:10 PM »
That's pretty weak man.

I remember a couple wipes back rise took wild's clan tag and had to give it up, so maybe it'll work out for ya.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
Re: NAME THIEVING SHENANIGANS
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 11:54:17 PM »
It has thanks man, and thank you Hoss for justice. I will accept without crying 3 random slayings this wipe. Half because i think it would be funny for you to mass murder my whole group during hct by dropping a bomb on me, and half because your the man.