Author Topic: pwipe?  (Read 19558 times)

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Elder
Re: pwipe?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2013, 12:05:18 PM »
Brandon, I agree with you for sure.  It was not good for the game.  On the other hand, my trash black robe only made it to lvl 25 this wipe, whereas in wipes past, it would have been 30 no question.  So that side of the table it did accomplish its goal.

i think that any game change (cl, xp, death penalties, sheaf) to get rid of the trash also gets rid of the casual player as well. unless someone has some mechanism to distinguish the trash from the casual.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 12:06:54 PM by gnua »

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2013, 06:11:27 PM »
We need something that detects wife-beaters and jean shorts! Once we have that we can permanently remove trash from the game...white trash.

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2013, 06:45:48 PM »
@Btown
Just remember, B, that asking for help is the first step to rehabilitation :)

Seriously, tho, I think the conversation about level doesn't recognize the real addition we got this wipe - we can rank at ANY level, so level really becomes a secondary concern to ranking and zoning.  If you are ranking hard then the xp will come anyway, and that grind is a lot easier when you are steelskin/have an extra spell in every slot.

for those of you arguing those things cost too much $$$ I would suggest you stop killing vingaard guards, which have crap for money, and get to mid-zoning where there is plenty of money to be made.