Author Topic: Adventuring Party  (Read 2143 times)

Saint_Ronin

Adventuring Party
« on: September 29, 2013, 02:09:40 PM »
Well, I don't know what the community would think of this idea, but I'll throw it out there.

What if there was a group of people invited to join one party of adventurers based on activity in the game/forums. If they were invited via PM and there was one Admin/leader in the group to do a test run of certain quests or something. Perhaps each month start a new campaign with a new set of adventurers or something to that effect. Things could be brought up directly to the admin (hopefully OOC in the forums), new ideas could be developed, it could bring the community closer together, and it could teach new players something about the game. Assuming the new players actually log in more than once a month.

This might be a bit incompatible with our schedules, especially because the demographic of this community are all working class and have real lives to attend to. I would like to hear the feedback on this idea though. I know, there are obvious downsides to this that I haven't addressed, but I'd like to see how the discussion could address these issues.