Author Topic: limited looting  (Read 2061 times)

gulca

• Zone Leader
limited looting
« on: August 29, 2013, 05:19:29 PM »
If looting is limited, then dying isn't too bad (to get back on the feet again) and more fight can be arranged.

Here are the rules.
1. One piece of eq per corpse lootable. Coins not counted.
2. Chested items are all out of containers but still inside the corpse.
3. Looted corpse go to the looter's clan stronghold inn.
4. To retrieve the corpse, the corpse owner has to go to the inn and reclaim the corpse (with items). He has to pay the clan owner's innkeeper which will be stashed into the clan vault:
 a. Coins dependent on the value of the items and quality. awful X1 to superb quality X 4
 b. 1 crp deduction of the corpse owner's clan and this goes towards the looter's clan. You won't be able to retrieve if you don't have crp.
5. Corpse decay as per normal cooldown and eq in corpse decay as well. Clan owners will get notified.

So, to get the above advantages, you will need the following:
1. Both parties to be clan tagged.
2. Reclaim corpse: Looter to have a clan inn. Without clan inn, the corpse will be retrievable but coins do not go to looter's clan vault.
3. Corpse owner to have usable clan crp.

If the above requirements are not met (ie clan vs non-clan), then corpse goes to corpse owner's inn, and the corpse owner will only need to pay the city for his corpse without crp deduction.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:33:00 PM by gulca »

sart

Re: limited looting
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 05:27:19 PM »
I have no desire for other peoples gear... I can load better.  Which is probably why I don't random.

I like this idea..(well parts).  However, this would give me incentive to random.

Keith

Re: limited looting
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 06:12:24 PM »
I'm sad to say I think this is where we are coming to.  Does this violate the fabric of Arctic?  Maybe.  Is this a bad idea?  Maybe not...