Author Topic: Removing Legendary Chars?  (Read 3704 times)

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
Removing Legendary Chars?
« on: August 02, 2013, 01:59:18 AM »
Please tell me this isnt so! legendary chars make this game so much fun especially when the mud drops down to like 6 people in the early early early morning sometimes! I hope thats just a false rumour that im misreading from other posts! The ability to legend chars adds so many extra dynamics to this game! like the bonus skills! extra stats as a reward for the effort it took to superb you char!, and ofc the legend rank points system! it keeps people motivated to not gear up 5 different characters but instead pour all of their effort into one or two solid chars i find! Say it aint so! :p

Tajs

• Favorite Zone: Dun mir
Re: Removing Legendary Chars?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 06:40:59 AM »
I heard the rumour too, that with Lube project legends are scrapped - I for one wouldn't be sad to see them go, since I find legend chars dam output another reason while pk is lame - everyone die in the first few seconds.

I do like the ability to modify my chars etc etc and that fewer chars can do big zones, but in pk they're just broken imo.

reed23

• Zone Leader
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »
With legends going, there will be a new rank system I suppose, and that could be a fun change.  Legends are way overpowered, so I think it could be a good change.

Aristox

• Overlord
  • Zone Leader
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 03:38:55 PM »
I love how rumors get started.

We are not removing legendary in the short term.  There is a chance, if we ever get the full lube design implemented, we will remove it, but it won't really necessary at that point.

Brafu

• Zoner
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 03:01:46 PM »
I love how rumors get started.

We are not removing legendary in the short term.  There is a chance, if we ever get the full lube design implemented, we will remove it, but it won't really necessary at that point.

Actually, it's not a rumor (I'm assuming he read it in one of my recent posts). I heard it directly from you and I believe it was from one of your tweets awhile back. You said that with lube you would be removing legendary chars. The main reason I remembered is because I have always felt legendary broke this game, even though it did add a lot more fun (and that's probably more important lol).

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 10:16:04 PM »
Fie on you good sirs! Fie! You keep your lube to yourselves!!!