Author Topic: Stone Skin  (Read 1150 times)

Jorake

• Zone Leader
Stone Skin
« on: December 18, 2021, 03:35:34 PM »
I would like to make a request for essences to be put back in.

ATM every other caster class can legend without a great deal of effort. I am not really speaking for myself, but for those who don't have access to the game knowledge or the people/clans to do the (i think) 3 fights that actually load stone now.

I'm unsure why we didn't leave essences in AND put the tablet somewhere. Mages have multiple ways of obtaining their big spells. Quest etc. Shaman doesn't require a major fight to get their stuff.

I would keep healing cloud and etc on those fights. Cloud is a powerful spell. And not needed for legend. So I can understand it being on a difficult fight.

I don't however understand the need to make it harder to legend a druid for some people.

Those who didn't like essences to begin with can still just chase the tablets. BUT For those who don't have the ability to do the fights required to get the spell; should be able to choose to just chase the essences.

oom

• Immortal
  • Zoner
Re: Stone Skin
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 08:25:10 PM »
"Stone skin is such a pain to get, can't we have a simpler, less tedious way of getting stone skin? Make the quest for cure massive instead maybe"

*Monkey paw curls*