Author Topic: Shaman Suggestions  (Read 1180 times)

reed23

• Zone Leader
Re: Shaman Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 11:15:28 PM »
The buff to healing mist made clerics much more viable.  But in my opinion, if you want clerics to be the #1 healing class, healing mist needs a further buff relative to healing cloud and healing wave.  End game isn't about direct healing, it is how you can AoE heal.  And currently, druids/shamans are better than clerics.

gulca

• Zone Leader
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 12:39:21 AM »
I think preventing corpses and spirits from heals and cures will balance out the power scale.

The limit of spirits and corpses should be level cap and shouldnt be limited to only certain mobs. For example, a level 30 cleric can have access up to 60 level of corpses. Get 2 level 30 corpses or 15 level 4 corpses at any single time. Legend animate adds another 30.

You kill any mob. You get access to the spirit and you should also be able to animate it. The initial hp of the spirits and corpse will be random.

But without ability to cure them back, they are more fragile in terms of having to keep getting new corpses and spirits when they are worn away in area fights.

Why do healers need to be the best in healing? I don’t quite get it.

But if you want cleric to beat other classes in healing, make the following changes
1. All cures have chance to double cure
2. Heal with chance to hero
3. Healing mist drop to 3rd circle. Cure lights stackable. Mist cures everything in room.
4. New spell to replace 8th slot water to healing potion. All water containers in the same group of caster become healing potion and last for a tick. They can drink up to get heal. After the tick is over, the liquid changes back to water.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 12:41:11 AM by gulca »

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Elder
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2021, 03:26:43 PM »
Why do healers need to be the best in healing? I don’t quite get it.

why should bashers be best at bashing?

mpriki

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2021, 08:39:33 AM »
I consider my self as an experienced shaman
Playing since they came out shamans. totally focused on shamans

At corey spirits cant annihilate under normal conditions, if u prim fury, bash, etc on trash mobs then yes, corpses and mage charmies do oblits

Shaman can heal but cant save lives like cleric does. On critical moments cleric is needed , most trash healing a shaman yes can handle , better than a cleric or a drood, btw cultivate is a great spell.

Use cure critical and consider invest on some healing done ranks and equipment.

U guys forget that shamans have the lower hp pool in game and shamans need every single stat , too much effort at least they do some dmg

Shamans are so much buff dependant dispell/steal buffs and reconsider the dmg or healing they do. Buffs makes shamans great.

About changes on shamans imo remove legend ghostskin and control , replace them with a rank that make him a curse master and legend transmogrify something like when duration ends they become normal spirits again.

corey

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Brogs
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2021, 12:16:12 AM »
I consider my self as an experienced shaman
Playing since they came out shamans. totally focused on shamans

At corey spirits cant annihilate under normal conditions, if u prim fury, bash, etc on trash mobs then yes, corpses and mage charmies do oblits

Shaman can heal but cant save lives like cleric does. On critical moments cleric is needed , most trash healing a shaman yes can handle , better than a cleric or a drood, btw cultivate is a great spell.

Use cure critical and consider invest on some healing done ranks and equipment.

U guys forget that shamans have the lower hp pool in game and shamans need every single stat , too much effort at least they do some dmg

Shamans are so much buff dependant dispell/steal buffs and reconsider the dmg or healing they do. Buffs makes shamans great.

About changes on shamans imo remove legend ghostskin and control , replace them with a rank that make him a curse master and legend transmogrify something like when duration ends they become normal spirits again.

You just need better spirits I guess. I can log in and have 4x standing annihilate massacre spirits in less than five minutes from multiple different places. Double that damage with ghost dance

mpriki

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2021, 05:40:36 AM »
I dont know what kind of spirits you find , never payed attention to that , usually i use any spirits available on my way but in my mind i see hits from very hard to massacre with an average of extremely hard which is very ok to me. Never seen annihilate

Need to check logs to see if thats true.