ArcticMUD > General Discussion

Chaos Items and how they affect us

(1/1)

Jorake:
So the following item was gotten from inside Raynes vault.
I'm not sure if this is giving away game info? Since its a chaos item. Idk.

But having such a horrible item load inside the vault of all places in that zone. That's just lame.
Has a cool name though, so +25 points for that.

Maybe its time to revisit the item stats for these things. If this had loaded on lets say.. Zon? Then Ok sure. Name would make sense, item stats would be comparable to the fight.
I would think its a cool item to load on a mob like that. But its lame to have such a shitty item be locked up inside the zone vault.

Object 'seal bishop's tanzanite lined'
 Item Type: WORN
 Mat Class: metal        Material: iron
 Weight   : 0            Value   : 660

Affects  : RESIST_MAGIC  by 4
 Effects  : PROTECT_EVIL
 Restricts: NOMAGE NOTHIEF NOPALADIN NORANGER NOWARRIOR NODARK_KNIGHT

Bro:
Hey Jorake,

I appreciate the feedback and will ask for continued patience from you and the rest of the playerbase with the system. It was (and is) a significant undertaking and there's a lot of feedback we've received in game, through the discord, as well as here on the forums. I promise that it's been heard. I can't promise any specific result or outcome may happen, but we have heard the feedback. I recommend anyone else with input that hasn't shared recently to contribute in some way, even if no response is given the feedback is being received. Once we have a newsworthy update to report on the system, we'll issue some news on the topic. Stay tuned!

-Bro

Jorake:
Thanks for the response. I should of mentioned that 1. Its also cool that any item loaded in the vault. 2. It was a bit of a dick move to bitch about a free item. I have seen some items that are legit good(super expensive to rent). A jarak-sinn pouch that is 2cl, and 4 hp regen is pretty cool waist item. But it was gotten from I believe noom and so item stats matched the fight I feel.

I do stand behind the stat part though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version