Author Topic: Animate broken  (Read 768 times)

gulca

• Zone Leader
Re: Animate broken
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2021, 05:14:25 PM »
@regent

You might want to check out the gold box tsr computer game of the dragonlance series to see the vast undeads in that world, if you haven’t already.

Load up dosbox and go with champions of krynn, death knight of krynn and dark queen of krynn. Takes about a few hours of play time but worth the journey.

Anyway, i had a disclaimer at the start of the idea. It isn’t meant to be short term fix nor plausible change without a major rewrite.

Malthros

• Fodder
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2021, 08:20:25 PM »
When did Dragonlance clerics become necromancers?

When the first Dragonlance modules were released.  I think the only D&D setting where undead play a more central role than in Dragonlance is Ravenloft.

edit:  Though this is all getting far off topic.  The core issue remains that corpses do not get an extra attack at legendary and if that's intended the Help legend cleric helpfile needs to be fixed (and the rank's cost reduced by 1-2).

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2021, 03:35:55 AM »
When did Dragonlance clerics become necromancers?

When the first Dragonlance modules were released.  I think the only D&D setting where undead play a more central role than in Dragonlance is Ravenloft.

edit:  Though this is all getting far off topic.  The core issue remains that corpses do not get an extra attack at legendary and if that's intended the Help legend cleric helpfile needs to be fixed (and the rank's cost reduced by 1-2).

Yeah. What he said