Author Topic: stoneskin quest  (Read 288 times)

el conquistador

• Zoner
stoneskin quest
« on: January 25, 2021, 12:09:41 PM »
stoneskin quest really should get a rework. 

i kind of hate to say it because it took me years to figure out where all the [redacted] load, but its pretty ridiculous to make druids go through all of that for stoneskin.  how about a class dungeon like heal or regen? 

not sure how a newer player would ever have any idea what the [redacted] are or where to bring them.  and then the secret to open the [redacted] is probably the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard of in this game.  thankfully a friendly core player named kalam helped me.  i honestly think i could have spent 100 hours messing with that [redacted] and never figured it out. 

even then it took me a while to get past the first room.  you have to have the [redacted] in your inventory for some reason.  if you have them in a chest and take them out inside the first room it wont let you pass.  which also makes no sense.

that gate is the type of thing that i occasionally run into in this game.  a secret so bad that i dont think i could Ever figure it out on my own.  and it makes me never want to try to solve anything on arctic again.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 06:36:25 PM by Anista »

Anista

• Administrator
  • Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: The Abyss
Re: stoneskin quest
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 06:43:14 PM »
The posts in this topic were 'reported to moderator' by another immortal for revealing game info... I've removed most of the offending words and a reply to it, but I agree with some points made in the thread. If there is any change to this, it will be completed & announced for next wipe.

As an aside, there is actually a mob in game that reveals information for the quest. Druids who are capable of studying it can listen to the mob for details.