Author Topic: Foomy wipe start  (Read 801 times)

Anista

• Administrator
  • Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: The Abyss
Foomy wipe start
« on: January 02, 2021, 07:13:29 PM »
We apologize for the ~hourly fooms caused by the 'guard' skill on opening day, but this issue has been resolved. Guard can be used safely again. We've also added some debug code to help catch any others.

Thanks for playing Arctic!

Heo

• Zoner
Re: Foomy wipe start
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 04:41:57 PM »
Damn, how is this game still going?  I started playing at 14.  I'm 38.

What an absolutely epic game.  Congrats imms on all the work making it so amazing.  This game is one of those funny secrets of mine - I'll occasionally reveal that this game taught me a ton about leadership, teamwork, etc to people I know and they are absolutely shocked.

One day I'll have time to play again (though stop nerfing my thief refresh-fades!).

So much fun.  I wonder how this game compares to other muds, are there other ones with more development/content than this?

Anista

• Administrator
  • Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: The Abyss
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 12:21:12 AM »
100% of the fooms that have occurred since opening have been resolved. We're killing any code issues as they appear.

Jang Yoo Sung

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Storms Keep
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 09:03:16 AM »
Damn, how is this game still going?  I started playing at 14.  I'm 38.

What an absolutely epic game.  Congrats imms on all the work making it so amazing.  This game is one of those funny secrets of mine - I'll occasionally reveal that this game taught me a ton about leadership, teamwork, etc to people I know and they are absolutely shocked.

One day I'll have time to play again (though stop nerfing my thief refresh-fades!).

So much fun.  I wonder how this game compares to other muds, are there other ones with more development/content than this?

liar you always soloed

Heo

• Zoner
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 02:04:11 AM »
Only in my old age creating epic kender thieves!

Leading or being part of clans taught me a ton when I was younger. 

One of my favorites was the good ole Sun-Tzu - "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."

http://davidwees.com/arcticlogs/log232.html

https://arctic-mud-logs.com/logs/log75.txt