Author Topic: Legendary Healing Mist  (Read 298 times)

corey

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Brogs
Legendary Healing Mist
« on: September 13, 2020, 04:47:08 PM »
Add Legendary Healing Mist
Healing increased by 20%
Adds chance to remove negative effects on affected members per round.
Adds chance to inflict negative cleric effects on affected npcs in room (blind, curse, ancient curse, poison, disease(? This one might be a bad idea), fear)

By the same token, remove wave of terror from the game. It doesn't work right anyway.

wezlar

Re: Legendary Healing Mist
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 10:31:39 AM »
I agree with a lot of your ideas but there is already way too much group healing in the game. Healing Mist absolutely does not need to be better.

Lloth

• Guardian
  • Fodder
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 01:41:27 PM »
Group healing is so ridiculous and out of control. It was so great when you had to rely on people to cast 'heal' on you or your group mates. Now no one ever falls below fair because there's a druid and or shaman in the group passively healing them and a cleric who has 2-3 mists going and amelioration going and quaffing cure crit pots and casting crit in the same round, oh and those crits that heal for 250 hp.

It really is a whole new game and I wish it wasn't. Making people make choices was great, now everything is on auto pilot.

corey

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Brogs
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 02:15:43 PM »
I agree with a lot of your ideas but there is already way too much group healing in the game. Healing Mist absolutely does not need to be better.

Agree, but the idea here is to get clerics back into groups. Coupled with the animate dead change I suggested this might keep them in for group healing. Right now they're not really needed in any group.

This goes along the "bring this class up" rather than the other classes down.

Malthros

• Fodder
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 03:35:27 PM »

So nerf healing wave and cultivate. One of the reasons corpses get such heavy use is that as soon as animate gets nerfed there will never be a reason to bring a cleric once you have some spelled shamans and druids. Clerics should be *the* healing class unless they’re going to be getting major buffs to their buffs. Heal alone no longer cuts it.

Rather than remove negative effects, legendary healin mist should land much more often and maybe be immune to gust.