Author Topic: Help with bash  (Read 2286 times)

jonas3

Help with bash
« on: March 17, 2020, 01:26:18 AM »
I am new to the game and I find my character is constantly getting bashed. How can I protect myself from this? Is there a way I can reduce how many times I get bashed. Thanks.

oom

• Immortal
  • Zoner
Re: Help with bash
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 01:52:23 AM »
Getting bashed is something that will happen a lot. Generally the group has a tank that absorbs the damage and bashes while the rest of the group does the dirty work. You are allowed to play two characters from the same IP and email this wipe, I would suggest trying to use one of them as a tank and the other as cures or damage.

As far as negating bash, there are a select few items in the game that make you harder to bash and sometimes immune. These are hard fought over and hard to obtain for a newer player. New to the wipe is a bash_mod rank that would help you avoid being bashed. It is long rumored that the dexterity stat will help bashing others and also avoiding being bashed.

Good luck, have fun.

jonas3

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 10:28:26 AM »
Thanks.

sam

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 02:25:18 AM »
don't fight warrior/assassin mobs

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Elder
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 08:23:43 PM »
I am new to the game and I find my character is constantly getting bashed. How can I protect myself from this? Is there a way I can reduce how many times I get bashed. Thanks.

One of the first lessons a newer player learns is: "bash them before they bash you" aka "bash prevents bash" aka "do unto other before they do unto you".  By far the most common way to avoid being bashed, even amongst top tier players, is to bash them first.  If they are sitting, they cannot bash you and must stand first.  Ideal groups of 4 often consist of one tank to take the damage, a warrior to bash the enemy, a cleric or shaman to cure the damage, a scout druid or mage to do the damage.