Author Topic: Class Specific Item Set  (Read 2732 times)

Malthros

• Fodder
Re: Class Specific Item Set
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2020, 05:01:40 PM »
I've seen a couple pieces load (including a single DK piece) and even if the entire set can load on the mobs I saw those pieces on, the load rates would make farming them a special kind of hell.  Maybe there's a reliable way to farm these sets like Armaboro pieces though?  Hopefully?

Patpat

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2020, 01:30:47 PM »
I’d wear the set on either of my chars if I could get some to load

Malthros

• Fodder
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2020, 09:40:11 AM »
Any chance of changing the barb 6/6 set bonus to replace imm_fear with something else?  Imm_fear is largely useless to them: they're either using a legendary-rank dance with imm_fear built in or the dance itself doesn't let them flee out of it.  Maybe there's a situation where a barb isn't going to be dancing and would want to be imm_fear (and can't get cloaked) but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

It doesn't need to be something like NPP or auto-drunk but something else would be nice.

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Elder
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2020, 12:19:54 PM »
I’d wear the set on either of my chars if I could get some to load

if i put my mind to it, i can load up to 5 pieces with duplicates and then they just start decaying before i get the sixth piece.   i think i might be able to maintain a 6 piece set if i stopped grouping with clannies and just soloed instead.