Author Topic: NOT A GAME UPDATE - Looking to refine some minor issues  (Read 716 times)

Kholos

• Overlord
  • Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Tarsis Treehouse
NOT A GAME UPDATE - Looking to refine some minor issues
« on: December 27, 2019, 04:02:43 PM »
I have no game update information, however there is always work to be done.. The bugs/ideas command are always at your disposal to communicate with the staff, though I understand why some of you might not use them.

We wanted to offer the chance for anyone to message Anista or I privately of any bug, idea, imbalance, that can be fixed in a relatively short time.

Some actual examples that will/have been fixed:

Pigmy / kobold / some draconians race not being recognized (giving medal XP, working on weapon specials)
Lowering / increasing rent cost of certain items
Removing / adding class restrictions to items
Quest lines that no longer work
Mobiles not teaching skills / detecting invisible
Areas / mobiles / objects that seem like a dead end
Soft revamp of low to mid zones (See July 8, 2019 news post)

We will not be revealing any game information and likely won't respond to you at all unless we have further questions. We will do my best to address any issues that might need to be improved.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 01:32:34 PM by Kholos »

Anista

• Administrator
  • Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: The Abyss
Re: NOT A GAME UPDATE - Looking to refine some minor issues
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 11:59:59 AM »
I'll add that this offer also extends from myself and other level 34+ immortals (present or future):  our goal in life is to improve the game and keep things fair.

Please use the in game commands (bug/typo/idea) if the matter is easily explainable in a sentence or two.  Should you feel that your issue requires extra explanation, context, or "secrecy," or if the 'bug' or 'idea' commands did not get your issue resolved, then please feel free to shout for a high level imm in-game, reach out to us by private message on the forums, or send an e-mail to gods@arcticmud.org.

Have a happy new year!