Author Topic: zone question  (Read 723 times)

jwhite

zone question
« on: April 13, 2019, 06:16:14 PM »
looking for any advice on which 'high' zones maybe arent so high lol.

can do like dko and drac tower without too much problem.  and then we try to explore other stuff like vingaard river which is technically mid-high? and we just die over and over again.

can someone recommend maybe a zone or two for weaker high level players to explore?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 07:38:15 PM by jwhite »

Kadaj

• Zoner
Re: zone question
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 11:03:20 AM »
What's up dude, not sure if you are new or a returning player, what kind of characters are you working with?

A few 'high' zones that are comparable to drac tower/dko off the top of my head:

Balcombe's lair, celestial temple, flying citadel, forgotten temple, forest shrine, kharolis mines, pirate's island

If you see Niar or Mikasa on, hit me up and I can help with some zones or toss some gear that I may have found during my adventures!

jwhite

Re: zone question
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 03:15:54 PM »
thanks.  i know a couple of those but hopefully the others will give us something to try exploring that is little less deadly than some others we have been trying.

ive played this game off and on for a long time and know a decent amount, but ive never been very good at it.  right now im playing with 2 friends but we have been struggling to play 2 characters effectively.  it is great for the easy stuff but in a hard fight that extra character usually becomes pretty useless. 

ive been playing steelskin barb and cleric and my friend usually plays ocean + cleric.  if our 3rd guy is around he plays basher thief.  all level 30 except basher/thief which are level 28.