Author Topic: zone Q&A  (Read 780 times)

zachlee47

zone Q&A
« on: September 09, 2018, 01:50:06 PM »
I have been away from the game for about 10 years, saw a facebook owipe post last month and scrambled to find my old zmud registration information.   I am really digging being able to have two players logged simultaneously but I am frustrated with my 37 year old memory forgetting keywords in zones.  Way long ago there was a ICQ channel where there were some helpful people that were willing to give some hints and tips about zones, is there anything like that still exists today?  I also noticed a few clans, is there an acceptable way to stay neutral?

Kam

• Administrator
  • Zoner
Re: zone Q&A
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 07:02:07 AM »
The IRC channels of old have all been converted into Discord channels.
I'm sure there are some folks out there who would be willing to rope you in, just ask around when you get into groups.

Most people don't invite me into theirs though.. :(

zachlee47

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 09:02:37 AM »
Thanks for the info on Discord, I have been soloing at this point, trying to rebuild alias and triggers so I don't make a (bigger) fool of myself in groups.  Thanks for the response Kam

Dagda

• Fodder
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 08:22:22 AM »
The IRC channels of old have all been converted into Discord channels.
I'm sure there are some folks out there who would be willing to rope you in, just ask around when you get into groups.

Most people don't invite me into theirs though.. :(

Kender ruin everything is why. Sorry man!

zachlee47

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 05:50:22 PM »
Thank you to everyone that sent me a message or sent an email.  I have managed to get a thief and druid to 27 so far but am STRUGGLING to find tablets for my druid.  I saw in the shout log I just have bad timing as I am not online when tablets are up for sale.  Is anyone willing to give me some zone names where I can try to load some tabs?

Dagda

• Fodder
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 08:04:14 AM »
What's your character name, if I load them and don't need them I'll try to contact you :).