Author Topic: RISE dominates albion  (Read 2915 times)

Rus

Re: RISE dominates albion
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 01:08:28 AM »
Albion is for weak. Darkfall is the only real pvp game (well, at least after PK changes in Arctic)

Thymorical2

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2018, 08:19:35 AM »
Lol rise dominating Albion bahahaha that's some kinda joke.. I believe a 2 of them joined a zerg guild that might be the best at zvz If that's dominating at albion I dont know. YouTube thymorical for some good fun albion related videos that I made..  lol rise dominates albion.... haha

Kir

• Zoner
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2018, 05:56:55 AM »
Lol rise dominating Albion bahahaha that's some kinda joke.. I believe a 2 of them joined a zerg guild that might be the best at zvz If that's dominating at albion I dont know. YouTube thymorical for some good fun albion related videos that I made..  lol rise dominates albion.... haha

Lol we are busy dominating arctic now bro, this post was from 8 months ago. And according to youtube, your guild pays mercs for territories so idk what else to say

Thymorical2

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2018, 10:59:06 AM »
I have employed mercs a few times. I dont consider that insulting if that's what u think it was. This game is about politics just as much as it is about having the #1 gvg team. Which btw my teams are coming along nicely. Anyway arctic is dead to me.
Join ironborn live longer!!!
#diearcticmore

Kam

• Administrator
  • Zoner
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2018, 07:29:53 PM »
Albion doesn't have forums?

blackmagus

• Zoner
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2018, 07:48:05 PM »
Yes, but the e-peen stroking is ArticMUD related now..

el conquistador

• Fodder
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2018, 09:15:13 PM »
how do you tell if you are winning arctic?  pretty sure im losing hard but i have no idea how to gauge it   :D

blackmagus

• Zoner
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2018, 11:20:05 PM »
how do you tell if you are winning arctic?  pretty sure im losing hard but i have no idea how to gauge it   :D

By common standard, it's having legendary characters, low limit gear and being able to run most of the content in the game.

By RISE standards, it's everyone else quitting because you don't allow them to do more than log on.

Kam

• Administrator
  • Zoner
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2018, 09:58:00 AM »
It looks like they are being pretty great to everyone so far this wipe.

And there are still new zones yet to explore.. so nobody has done all the content yet!

Hoodoo

• Zoner
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2018, 10:13:32 AM »
Minor beef, but I have spent, quite literally, 1.5 wipes of solo time exploring a zone cluster that is half broken.  Can we, for the love of God and all that is holy, get the zonelets amd quests in Archimedes zone cluster fixed from various creator's ham handed hacks that broke them?  It's old stuff, but they are classic zones, and should actually work. 

Hoodoo

• Zoner
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2018, 10:19:31 AM »
I ask only because you are doing awesome things and I think you might do something.  I took the time to lead Jorquin through what was broken: he didn't. 

eddiex

• Zoner
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2018, 02:57:20 PM »
It looks like they are being pretty great to everyone so far this wipe.

Yes blackmagus, you're like a crazy ex-girlfriend who is still talking shit to anyone that will listen about their boyfriend who dumped them a decade ago.  Unfortunately, with your personality that probably means you have 0 friends.  You're the only one i'd make an effort to make quit this game if I ever found out who you played at this point.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 02:59:05 PM by eddiex »

blackmagus

• Zoner
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2018, 12:09:29 AM »
You know me, we hung out in LA dude.

Bryton

• Zoner
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2018, 07:42:32 PM »
Sounds like RISE is getting soft without me.