Author Topic: Charlie  (Read 1067 times)

Willoe

• Guardian
  • Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Graveyard
Charlie
« on: September 17, 2017, 12:09:52 PM »
As I'm sure everyone has heard by now, Charles Findley(aka Luze) has passed away on the USS John McCain. We will be doing something special for him in game and would like to get some ideas from the players that knew him best. I ask that this thread not be used for trolling and that people take it seriously. We are currently thinking about making a plaque with some quotes or memories, so if you have something you would like to share it would be very helpful.

gnua

• Zone Leader
Re: Charlie
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 06:37:21 PM »
As I'm sure everyone has heard by now, Charles Findley(aka Luze) has passed away on the USS John McCain. We will be doing something special for him in game and would like to get some ideas from the players that knew him best. I ask that this thread not be used for trolling and that people take it seriously. We are currently thinking about making a plaque with some quotes or memories, so if you have something you would like to share it would be very helpful.

I and a few others would like to have the Kalaman barbarian guildmaster renamed to Myte Luze

Steve-O

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 09:51:04 PM »
WTF.

I had no idea.  :(

RIP buddy. 

Steve-O

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 10:12:00 PM »
This really bums me out.  I met Charlie in St. Louis a few times; our kids were pretty close in age and we kept in touch a bit over the past few years.

I dug up his obit and feel obligated to post it:

http://www.quisenberryfh.com/?action=obituaries.obit_view&o_id=4371790&fh_id=13637

Selik

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 08:38:42 PM »
man, what happened? :(

Kam

• Administrator
  • Fodder
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 08:17:03 AM »
April 20, 2018

- The barbarian guildmaster in Kalaman has moved on and a new
   tavern - The Powder Keg - has opened. Its proprietor, Myte Luze,