Author Topic: Mud Staff  (Read 2036 times)

zodiak21

Mud Staff
« on: August 25, 2016, 08:32:39 AM »
I just wanted to give a big shout out to the new bosses.  Ya'll have done an awesome job trying to breathe life back into the game that we all love.  that is all
Thank you

el conquistador

• Fodder
Re: Mud Staff
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 02:09:12 AM »
great job and thanks to the staff as usual this wipe.   

tant and phaeton are cool to see again and character stats and skill learn rates seem like they are in a good spot.  exotic races are fun and the enchanting rings seem very interesting.  the only downside to those is that sometimes my friends want to group but i just want to solo and work on my ring lol.

good job to the players too.  almost all my interactions have been fun and friendly.  its been so good diablo's new necromancer release cant even pull me away. arctic is just a great place this wipe!

Dagda

• Fodder
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 12:24:34 PM »
I think the ring is a huge detriment to a multiplayer game personally. People refusing to group because they would rather work on their ring. Take away the solo aspect of that please.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 08:39:22 AM »
Ring is good because now all those people who cant join our full tiny 8man groups can have something to do besides rent.

BRING BACK THE 10MAN none of these tiny group garbage groups!!! The only people you gonna get saying good job for 8man groups are the ones who cant fill a 15man

I dont care what you make the group size, ill fill it! But 8 people max is hurting a few peoples evenings when they log on 100% expecting to be told the group is too full because the group max is small : p

If you are worried about making the game too easy at 10man, i promise ill still massrip 10 to cyan and sleet and whatever else people seem to think 8 is enough for! Because i sure as hell dont have an easy time with 8 or 10 personally lol.  I just have 2 less friends in the group.

octan

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 10:07:35 AM »
Ring is good because now all those people who cant join our full tiny 8man groups can have something to do besides rent.

BRING BACK THE 10MAN none of these tiny group garbage groups!!! The only people you gonna get saying good job for 8man groups are the ones who cant fill a 15man

I dont care what you make the group size, ill fill it! But 8 people max is hurting a few peoples evenings when they log on 100% expecting to be told the group is too full because the group max is small : p

If you are worried about making the game too easy at 10man, i promise ill still massrip 10 to cyan and sleet and whatever else people seem to think 8 is enough for! Because i sure as hell dont have an easy time with 8 or 10 personally lol.  I just have 2 less friends in the group.

I concur!  Not that it will be taken seriously!