Author Topic: Tournament! -- Ideal Day/Time Suggestions  (Read 2640 times)

Kam

• Overlord
  • Zoner
Tournament! -- Ideal Day/Time Suggestions
« on: February 12, 2017, 01:59:02 PM »
Hello,

I'm working on knocking the dust off of the ol' tournament arena and would like to throw one sometime in the next few weeks or so.
What I would like to know is what day of the week and what time of day is the best for everyone.

Please include your time zone and the GMT equivalent with your times. https://greenwichmeantime.com can help.

Once we have a good selection I'll pick what I think works best for everyone, (most especially myself!!).

More details on format and PRIZES will follow.

Quid

• Favorite Zone: Mortigoth
Re: Tournament! -- Ideal Day/Time Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 04:54:04 AM »
Why hello fellow mudders, gmt (+0) right here, any weekend day from 8am-9pm should be fine for myself.

pasta_whee

• Favorite Zone: Tarsis
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 12:25:54 PM »
I agree with Quid any time on the weekend would be fine with me as well.

Kronos

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 03:33:57 PM »
This is a good idea and thank you in advance for putting in your time to create it.

But I would like to see it go one step further. I think the game would benefit IMMENSELY by having an arena open at all times where people could test their skills or settle scores in an arena. I know, sounds like a broken record but I think this is an idea that would add a ton to the game.

-Jon

Kadaj

• Zoner
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 04:30:04 PM »
A true place to show Dennis that spamming every single instinct possible in an alias is a bad way to pk! Although I just gave away all my gear, I sure would love to read some of the logs.  I agree that an open arena at all times is a great way to kill time during the day when people are bored of zoning/not everyone is on.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 08:02:03 PM »
so down for a tourney!!

anytime after 7pm eastern time during the week would be pretty sick. but i belong to my woman on weekends and work til 5 otherwise personally!
if you had it on a weekend i would still probably hide in a niche somewhere with my laptop where the misses couldnt stalk me. somesort of notrack room. but glad to see one happen whether i can come destroy all these other trolls or not. thats a straight up challenge! trolol

Rokoe

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 09:12:29 PM »
weekends totally. Work owns my soul during the week

Rafo

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 01:25:58 PM »
I can always make some gear for people to use.

So that stupid Kadaj can compete.