Author Topic: Immortal Flair  (Read 7803 times)

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
Immortal Flair
« on: March 30, 2013, 01:57:49 PM »
This dude is a real douchebag,  i shouted something with "honkey" in it and he calls me a racist and noshouts me for the past week, flair you are a douchebag get a life

snax

Re: Stupid Shouts
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 04:43:21 PM »
Thanks for the cautionary tell to help keep us all out of trouble.  I'll read that as don't shout stupid stuff or bitch too loudly if you want to maintain privileges

Flair

• Guardian
Re: Immortal Flair
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 01:51:22 AM »
I no shouted you for nothing near a week friend.  You shouted a "racial slur" which is what you were no shouted for.  I didn't accuse you of being a racist, and informed you that your only offensive was using the shout channel as a place to throw around slurs as jokes with your friends.  The help shout file is there for you to read if you so chose to use that privilege.  Attacking me because of your poor choices is of course your prerogative, but don't spin some tale as if you were punished without cause.

Jorquin

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 06:02:46 AM »
this game is overpoliced by overzealous immortals trying to do things for "the good of the game" when in reality their egotism and dictatorial beliefs are more like cancer than the cure.

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 04:42:34 PM »
Flair is crazy chris i do believe. Now make it personal!:) lol