Author Topic: Enchanting feedback  (Read 12580 times)

Patpat

Re: Enchanting feedback
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2016, 06:00:23 PM »
anyone find any brilliants yet?

adepali

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2016, 06:32:42 AM »
Yes

Hoyt

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2016, 11:44:40 PM »
not sure if it just me or if steel skin on ring is broke

I just have a
Dormant enchantments :
[ena        ] steelskin

I don't see a kw to get it going and it doesn't just activate on its own..

any help on this would be great :)
Thanks

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2016, 12:05:44 PM »
The most major change I feel should be made, from the perspective of somebody who is watching fools (myself included) spend like 2 hours in a 30 minutes zone solo is that rings should NOT discourage social activity like they are, set the limit to 2 at least before ring starts taking 50% of the rank it would give you.

Perhaps just set the ring rank per mob to half and allow twice as many people at a time to obtain it? That way people will work on their rings for longer, and or still be helpful to other players while helping themselves.

Hoyt

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2016, 12:08:03 PM »
Never mind we Figured it out :) thanks! and disregard the last message....  have a good day.

gnua

• Zone Leader
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2016, 12:23:37 PM »
The most major change I feel should be made, from the perspective of somebody who is watching fools (myself included) spend like 2 hours in a 30 minutes zone solo is that rings should NOT discourage social activity like they are, set the limit to 2 at least before ring starts taking 50% of the rank it would give you.

Perhaps just set the ring rank per mob to half and allow twice as many people at a time to obtain it? That way people will work on their rings for longer, and or still be helpful to other players while helping themselves.

This just gave me an idea... give everyone in clan ranked clansman or above (i.e. everything but neophyte) the ability to disable all ring rank in the clan for an hour.  That way there can be a difference between neophyte and clansman.  also, we can get fools (myself included) out of the ring zones and into a group. it really is quite foolish to solo a ring zone when you have 3 or more clannies on and yet we still do it.

on a more serious note, maybe if 2 people are doing a ring zone each should get 50% rather than one person gets 50% and the other gets nothing.

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2016, 07:36:10 PM »
You guys are silly - clearly the ring enchanting stuff was made specifically for legendary thieves - why else would you only get good ring rank when you solo?

gnua

• Zone Leader
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2016, 10:01:39 AM »
You guys are silly - clearly the ring enchanting stuff was made specifically for legendary thieves - why else would you only get good ring rank when you solo?

nonsense.  it was so that legend shamans would group with their 5 spirits rather than the numerous people that helped them legend.

Hoyt

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2016, 10:34:05 AM »
one complaint,  for shields/steel skin type ranks, they should be time based, like 5 tics or something, 15 rounds doesn't even last for a full fight in some cases... 

gulca

• Zone Leader
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2016, 07:00:40 PM »
Did someone finally figure out why:

1. we have 10 fingers and using only 2 rings?
2. One neck but wear 2 cloaks?
3. Glasses can't be worn over helmets or caps?
4. Can't hold a shield with a weapon, but can with a lantern?
5. Sit is not resting?
6. Can't memorize spells in sleep? It should be more efficient if nothing else.

Episte

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2016, 09:03:30 AM »
Because its dragonlance, not qvc.

Jarrad

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Isle of Shadows
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2016, 02:53:52 PM »
would it be possible to vary the current system? instead of random tasks assigned, could it be always one race, one class and one zone? would make the grind a little bit easier to achieve while zoning normally for ranks/eq/exp...

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2016, 08:23:13 PM »
The sit/rest thing always confused me and seemed unecessary.  Who really uses the "sit" command, anyway?

kholos

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2017, 03:09:42 PM »
Stat and hps seem especially high in ranks and cost.  40 glowings is a lot.

Can add some AMS for ring?

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2017, 11:53:19 PM »
The sit/rest thing always confused me and seemed unecessary.  Who really uses the "sit" command, anyway?

its to punish the bashed man. in case they get rescued after that first round but... ate a bash right before the tic.