Author Topic: Returning Player - Invitation to Similar Players  (Read 3364 times)

phildo

Returning Player - Invitation to Similar Players
« on: February 21, 2013, 01:25:25 PM »
I've played since the early '90s but have not been very active in the past 5 or so years. I've talked my brother into playing again to ease the dread (in my eyes) of having to always solo. Unfortunately, mid level active players are either shy to group with others or are at a low count. This fact coupled with random mages poofing to me in order to destroy me for being an 'evil multi', I've found it difficult to progress in a fun way. However, I am aware Arctic is an advanced MUD (compared to the dozens of others I have played) and the challenge is part of the fun.

So if you have read this far into my post; I offer an invitation for you, who may be in a similar situation, to join us (Thantalous and Rishaaka) for grouping fun. Hope to see you in game!

thephil

Re: Returning Player - Invitation to Similar Players
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 02:24:46 PM »
you have a strong attitude and a strong name!  i hope you make it but it is never possible to find a group anymore.  your only hope is for you and your brother to join a clan.  otherwise you are gong to be soloing forever.

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 02:32:14 PM »
somethin smells fishy :/)

Dyl

• Zoner
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 02:37:35 PM »
Put your pants back on, then.