Poll

PK vs non-PK?

I'm for Pkill per the current rules!
34 (44.7%)
It's time to make this MUD PK free to bring in some fresh players!
4 (5.3%)
Option_Pkill (see below)
38 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Voting closed: December 23, 2016, 10:47:19 AM

Author Topic: Pkilling poll  (Read 15780 times)

Jorake

• Zone Leader
Re: Pkilling poll
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2016, 06:18:57 AM »
Making someone title "Rise im sorry". That's a bit much isn't it? If you won already, which your numbers would confirm that. Why go that extra mile to make someone feel small and shitty? That's just being a bully really. what happened to the old days of pay this much. Give me this item and the. Telling them to bapt off and don't group evils?

Kir

• Zoner
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2016, 10:01:44 AM »
b
Making someone title "Rise im sorry". That's a bit much isn't it? If you won already, which your numbers would confirm that. Why go that extra mile to make someone feel small and shitty? That's just being a bully really. what happened to the old days of pay this much. Give me this item and the. Telling them to bapt off and don't group evils?

because people dont have eq or coins to trade for peace, so a funny title is better. Its a joke, and take it as such on a text based game where nobody is serious very often. We got ambushed twice, and people have nothing to offer for peace except a title. It makes sense to just about everybody but you apparently.

Kir

• Zoner
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2016, 10:12:55 AM »
my friend had this idea to have a couple days a week set as no_pk days and see what happens. 

look at how the game is right now already.  core cant even play like at all.  is that healthy for the game?  and the rest of us are getting looked at and probably highlighted as core because we have a decent rolling weapon to go with our training gear.

rise is actually being pretty nice so far and not just wiping the mud clean of every unknown who is slightly suspicious, but i still think a no_pk day would be a good thing.  it would give core a chance to re-equip and might help rise judge who is not core.

i suspect some people would only play on no_pkill days

Its mildly disturbing to watch them harass someone who was allegedly just in a skype channel. Apparently even communicating with CORE will get you harassed and killed now.

Also attempting to harass people into deleting their characters and to reroll from 1 again. This is not healthy for the MUD to have people doing that sort of thing.

So let me get this straight. We get ambushed twice. We end up winning the rush war. We peace every player who asked, and yet you still find away to criticize us? I can't tell if you are just too butthurt to realize how retarded you sound, or just plain retarded.

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Elder
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2016, 11:44:56 AM »

because people dont have eq or coins to trade for peace, so a funny title is better. Its a joke, and take it as such on a text based game where nobody is serious very often. We got ambushed twice, and people have nothing to offer for peace except a title. It makes sense to just about everybody but you apparently.

I got off easy because I'm only level 19 and couldnt even do a funny title

Kadaj

• Zoner
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2016, 11:53:46 AM »
That just gives them plenty of time to think of a good one for you. :)

I've been dabbling around on a mortal this wipe. No clan affiliations, no rushing and no grouping. So far the wipe has been pretty steady and RISE hasn't done anything out of the ordinary to warrant such harassment. Yes, I understand they are still RISE, but they seemed to have taken a more mature approach to the mud this wipe.

newbie123321

• Fodder
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2016, 09:34:36 PM »
Are we seriously talking about bullying in a PK mud, where you kill shit all day? That is literally the whole game. People talking about bullying are a bunch of pussys. Stop being a victim and choose a better clan next time that doesn't start a full on war day 1. Not even 24 hours had passed when CORE decided they were going to PK a clan day 1 of wipe and cause people to not play. Even if it went in their favor either way you are trying to force people from playing this game day 1. RISE even waits at least a week for WILDS to get some gear before they decide to PK. Why would you talk about bullying and complain about having to set a title, when you are in that clan WHO ARE THE PKERS. I like how most of CORE did not want pk and want this opt pk and say only RISE cares about pk.. so they PK  DAY 1....what a joke.

Everybody knows you never go full retard.
CORE you went FULL RETARD, Never go Full Retard.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:48:19 PM by newbie123321 »

newbie123321

• Fodder
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2016, 09:44:28 PM »
You realize that if we had this silly as bapt PKILL OPTION, people would just abuse it and just walk into zones other people are in and just steal gear/exp/mobs and you couldn't do anything about it. People could troll so hard and you couldn't do anything about it, I could run in pick up items and start saying shit like "hahahaha what are you going to do about it?" and just walk away. Please go play some other mud where they hold hands and train you how to be the biggest pussy.

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2016, 05:38:36 AM »
Are we seriously talking about bullying in a PK mud, where you kill shit all day? That is literally the whole game. People talking about bullying are a bunch of pussys. Stop being a victim and choose a better clan next time that doesn't start a full on war day 1. Not even 24 hours had passed when CORE decided they were going to PK a clan day 1 of wipe and cause people to not play. Even if it went in their favor either way you are trying to force people from playing this game day 1. RISE even waits at least a week for WILDS to get some gear before they decide to PK. Why would you talk about bullying and complain about having to set a title, when you are in that clan WHO ARE THE PKERS. I like how most of CORE did not want pk and want this opt pk and say only RISE cares about pk.. so they PK  DAY 1....what a joke.

Everybody knows you never go full retard.
CORE you went FULL RETARD, Never go Full Retard.

For the record. I haven't picked a bad clan. I'm not in core. But I apologize. I thought you were bullying rich(gnua). That pissed me off. Because he's my pal. He told me you aren't making him do anything like that. Which is fair because he's one of he coolest dudes on the mud! So. My mouths out of it. Carry on!

Kadaj

• Zoner
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2016, 06:36:29 AM »
I think RISE needs a new PR guy. This newbie is getting a little crazy!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 01:13:03 PM by Kadaj »

Nom

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2016, 11:27:39 AM »
So CORE are the bad guys...and RISE are the good guys...? Did I get this right? After a couple wipes gone, things have surely changed! Sounds legit, but don't blame me if there is some skepticism... RISE...innocent...LOL!

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2016, 11:54:28 AM »
Who's that directed to? I don't think core are bad guys. Someone made a statement about joining a bad clan(core). Was just stating that I'm not in core.

Honestly. I could give 2 bapts about this war or anyone in it lol. I was just backing rich up.

jrrestad

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2016, 05:11:37 AM »
RISE has attacked CORE at the start of nearly every wipe do the past several wipes.  Usually you get deleted for botting or trash tactics but we didn't see that happening this wipe.  Attacking untagged chars seemed like a non-war worthy offense as nobody was even titled yet.  After all, RISE killed a CORE group within the first hour of last wipe and we peaced soon after.  The fight at Aspre wasn't exactly an 'ambush' and pretty sure RISE came in to our room swinging, yes we were triggered also.  There was nothing wrong with this war and we simply didn't count on everybody quitting after 1 lost battle.  CORE was lacking a few older, more committed players this wipe and we took on new, spineless blood.  Once upon a time we used to get slaughtered and we just kept on playing.

What you are asking for peace is the abolition of CORE, which as I see it has already happened.  It was a rough start to the wipe and the only thing that could have happened differently was warring a day or two later, which likely would have had similar results.

Oligo

• Immortal
  • Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Dunmir
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2016, 08:15:25 AM »
we took on new, spineless blood.

That comment reminds me of the softest birthday party ever:
https://vimeo.com/176231705

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:17:12 AM by Oligo »

newbie123321

• Fodder
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2016, 11:00:02 PM »
RISE has attacked CORE at the start of nearly every wipe do the past several wipes.  Usually you get deleted for botting or trash tactics but we didn't see that happening this wipe.  Attacking untagged chars seemed like a non-war worthy offense as nobody was even titled yet.  After all, RISE killed a CORE group within the first hour of last wipe and we peaced soon after.  The fight at Aspre wasn't exactly an 'ambush' and pretty sure RISE came in to our room swinging, yes we were triggered also.  There was nothing wrong with this war and we simply didn't count on everybody quitting after 1 lost battle.  CORE was lacking a few older, more committed players this wipe and we took on new, spineless blood.  Once upon a time we used to get slaughtered and we just kept on playing.

What you are asking for peace is the abolition of CORE, which as I see it has already happened.  It was a rough start to the wipe and the only thing that could have happened differently was warring a day or two later, which likely would have had similar results.

You are getting confused with WILDS, No one cares about CORE they are a bunch of scrubs. Only since Eric and Ilya joined are they actually now on the level. RISE ends up just picking on you previous wipes because we wanted you to actually join a REAL CLAN or get enough numbers, which you have now since you got Eric and friends.

Anyways you guys should of just took the first peace offering but you guys take this game way too seriously that you rather choose to stop playing and cry about how we made you quit when we offered peace. Remember this is not real life guys....If you were worried about looking like bitches by having to title for a few days, You might as well forget about it because yall look like a bunch of whiney little bitches now. We should just ante up the peace terms now, if I were your leader I would of taken the simple peace terms and be playing the game we all love, instead you cry about how we made you quit when you clearly chose to quit on your own. Gramm and John are playing the game now because they realize this is just a game and its only as important as you want it to be....and right now you guys are taking it way too seriously and been getting trolled soo hard that you guys are FULL TILT. 

P.S. You choose to "abolish" CORE by not taking peace and playing the game, all you had to do was put a simple title but you take shit too seriously in a text based game. Would you rather we made you all walk the plank instead? because that's what Jonas said any RISE had to do the wipe when we decided to attack the whole mud after some immortal removed our summoner in CYAN and we lost set(s) that took hour(s) to load. So when it comes to being treated unfairly and shit on, RISE takes the cake and it makes you guys look pathetic for crying about losing a battle you started.