Author Topic: Pk  (Read 2388 times)

Jarrad

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Isle of Shadows
Pk
« on: August 22, 2016, 01:31:30 PM »
A few ideas.
Remove general who list entirely. Keep clan who etc. Who command will show aggressor flagged people only. Option no tell in use should not reveal your presence to another player telling to you but it stops you using the tell command also.

Get rid of astral beacon and make Clair useful (caster gets flagged aggressor, target and every pc in the room gets a save to detect being claired, target also gets a chance to save against the spell, if he makes the save nothing is revealed, if fails room and all players mobiles and objects are revealed)

Hunt changed to only be passive but range increased a bit.
No fake temporal paths, either it works or it doesn't, target has a chance to save so it doesn't work and gets a save to detect the spell being cast on them.
Track has its range improved but target gains a chance to save against it. The closer you are to the target, the harder it is for them to save. 20 rooms means auto lock basically.
Pass without trace affects group but simply gives a better chance to save against track and temp and anyone affected by it cannot be hunted. Cool down of double the duration.

Add some pass without trace and temp path prep.

Add a look bouncer to main town inns, three looks within 5 tics and he tosses your ass out on the street for rudeness.

Players should be worth rank exp scaling with how long it has been since the player died. This only takes affect once hitting legend. Maximum rank gained would be the equivalent of a first kill on a mid tier boss mob like city ranks. If you kill a clan member you don't get rank exp.

Spice things up and get some action happening.

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
Re: Pk
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 01:44:39 PM »
- 1 to removing who list

+ 1 to letting agros see who board again

Jarrad

• Fodder
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 01:56:11 PM »
Could also make the rank gain like 1% of victims total rank xp and remove rank loss from pk for the victim maybe it was removed already haven't played in so long I can't remember

blackmagus

• Zoner
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 06:44:16 PM »
Bots farming for rank XP and then getting slaughtered for rank XP themselves from the same player..

Jarrad

• Fodder
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 12:58:10 AM »
That was why I suggested nominal rank xp initially, but then I thought actually does it really matter? If you give people incentive to pk the game grows and player base stays active longer. And the bot farmer you were talking about gets farmed in turn.

JTPimpin

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 06:50:26 AM »
 just because you agro someone doesnt mean you shouldnt be able to see who is logged or not. Was one of my least favorite changes ive seen in a while