Author Topic: Dear Daniel  (Read 816 times)

punkmasterm

Dear Daniel
« on: August 19, 2016, 11:11:34 AM »
Quote from: punkmasterm on August 18, 2016, 02:41:05 PM
Remove locate objection, make people play the game, zone, and be surprised/feeling of accomplishment when an item is loaded.

But then how would anyone find your post?

Sarcasm aside, while it pains me to say this... Ilya is right. Red robes can already drop an anchor, relocate out to a summoner, tether them back to the anchor and summon a group. The addition of this spell won't have a huge impact on the way things work.

It also appears you have some strange belief that you are in a position to make demands. That attitude will get you nowhere with me. Locking this thread.

- Please, tell me where you see 'attitude' in this sentence.
"Remove locate objection, make people play the game, zone, and be surprised/feeling of accomplishment when an item is loaded."

Now that I can see all the talk of you being 'a changed man' is complete bullshit, you can go bapt yourself.

Take care arctic! enjoy Hoss #2!

Jorquin

• Administrator
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
Re: Dear Daniel
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 11:13:12 AM »
"ok, locate in the game is not helping, and now that youve given mages the ability to summon, you can bet your life that all you're gonna see are mages locating items and getting the group to log via external chat and then even SUMMONING them - this is a bad decision and needs to be reopen. " -quote from you.

You inferred what i "need" to do, made blanket statement about how my decision was bad with little other than subjective opinion in a fairly aggressive tone - which is attitude. I'm open to discussion with players about what is desired, provided it remains positive, constructive and respectful. You were none of these.

As for me being changed, I haven't changed at all.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 11:15:45 AM by Jorquin »