Author Topic: More things  (Read 6854 times)

Zozen

• Immortal
  • Zoner
Re: More things
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2016, 10:13:51 PM »
Regarding high level zone kws. Hope this included blood shoal, I doubt anyone active on the game solved the kws themselves without your help (pre-imm) jorquin or some other outside help! I'm in extreme doubt as to people figuring kraken and sekolah kws on their own, but hey maybe my friend and I have overlooked something obvious in the hours we spent spelunking.

I hope so too :)

newbie123321

• Fodder
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2016, 06:48:35 AM »
Dude you are the lord of random, arent we ALL on that list really? : p you are the last of an age of tollhouse fisherman.

I believe the word you were looking for it sociopath.

Someone is angry that Bryton has a Wife and more friends in real life and online then he does! Here let's just start calling people random shit like psychopath, yeah you're a psychopath because I said so. All high and mighty over a text based game no one barely plays anymore. Guess what thinking your better then someone based off how they played in a role playing game called arctic mud means dick.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:51:08 AM by newbie123321 »

newbie123321

• Fodder
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2016, 07:01:37 AM »
Gramm you went to RISE man if anything you are random as bapt, and I hate grouping with you because you get everyone killed in the most easiest zones somehow. This is a game where you can player kill so naturally people want to do that because it is funny and most people like you gramm take it way too seriously and actually wish it was your life. Now go ahead gramm and get mad and reply, so I can know I hit home.

Willoe

• Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Graveyard
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2016, 07:46:34 AM »
Guess we know who this newbie guy is. Thanks Graham.

Kadaj

• Zoner
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2016, 08:22:34 AM »
You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2016, 10:24:39 AM »
Haha so newbie is clearly dennis, because the word psychopath made him want to frisbee a laptop and talk mad shit over a friendly joke at bryton.

newbie123321

• Fodder
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2016, 11:45:10 AM »
Sorry not dennis but even to call dennis a psychopath once again based on how he plays a game where you literally bapting kill people and dragons and monsters, is a stretch. Do not get me wrong dennis is dennis and probably has delusions of grandeur! But come on I feel bad you call people psychopaths based off how they play a game and not just any game this bapting game where most of yall probably hide the fact that we play this game to people which just goes to show how crazy yall are.
Also the word was sociopath gramm and then I said psychopath, please catch up. Gramm I know bryton and he does not know blackmagus and trust me we all want to find out who it is, so please stop making shit up.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:51:10 AM by newbie123321 »

newbie123321

• Fodder
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2016, 11:48:13 AM »
Ilya i'm sure you know who I am because all you had to do was ask. You sexy ass russian you.

Oligo

• Immortal
  • Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Dunmir
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 12:01:10 PM »
Haha so newbie is clearly dennis, because the word psychopath made him want to frisbee a laptop and talk mad shit over a friendly joke at bryton.

I would characterize Dennis as a combination of unpredictable and reckless. Not a psychopath however, sadly.

Much pleasure is derived from pk'ing him though.
http://normstorm.com/logs/june10_2013.txt

« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:11:34 PM by Oligo »

Bryton

• Zoner
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2016, 02:59:09 PM »
I don't mind the trash talk, just let us know who you are blackmagus. It's funny the guy hiding behind a fake name is a psychoanalyzing people.

Lashric

• Favorite Zone: Bloodshoal
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 03:12:13 PM »
Oh Gramm, you never learn.....you may want to think about not using the obvious names bro.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 03:19:03 PM by Iamdennis »

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2016, 03:27:38 PM »
nah i just told dennis a while ago i wouldnt call him that again. since he got pretty pissed when i said it a while back.
+ it is kinda silly to get personal in hindsight, i mean it IS just a game after all, the real psychos are the fools that threaten to go to your house lol, psychos or just weirdos i guess.

and there actually are a few of those around too ha
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 03:29:49 PM by Gramm »