Author Topic: Multi-ing / Botting  (Read 24511 times)

Dafin

Re: Multi-ing / Botting
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2016, 02:11:16 PM »
There is no reason why the game should prompt you to punch or kick or use your instincts etc. The group command has been continuously fine tuned for heal scripts etc  this makes me believe there is unspoken encouragement for botting and scripting by those who have developed this game.
Prompt for punch and instincts actually helps manual player more, because bot can just set a timer for the cooldown and it will track it much better than human. Same with group command, group stop especially.

JTPimpin

« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2016, 06:59:28 AM »
I think you misunderstand the post JT. The poster was presenting an idea for making limited IP based multiing legal, though I suppose it could pose a problem if you are one of the few people who play Arctic in the same residence as another.

i was just referring to the fact that i (who has never multied) would not like to run into a boss who is going to go ape shit crazy on me just because someone is playing arctic in the same household.

Jarrad

• Fodder
  • Favorite Zone: Isle of Shadows
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2016, 11:48:05 AM »
And as a manual player if the game doesn't prompt you to use a skill you won't use it?