Author Topic: Why so much silence  (Read 2752 times)

Jorake

• Zone Leader
Why so much silence
« on: July 25, 2016, 09:20:12 AM »
I'm curious why there is sooooo much silence about where the mud is going. You need players to play for the game to live. Seems like the staff is very uninterested in that. Keep driving people off and there will be no one.  If that's the goal, then just pull the plug now.

Or are you so upset with the players that you could care less what we do or know.

I've said it before that the recent changes completely ruined the game. Drove people away. I quit because of them. And haven't played since. If things were to change is come back in a heart beat.

Could we just set the game back to 2014/2015? You can still fix things behind the scenes on the other port. And we could have the sand box we liked playing in. And the. When things are 100% done and ready to roll out. We could wipe and start the new lube or whatever it is. It just feels like someone up there said bapt it. Broke this and that and walked the bapt off. Why leave the game in such an undesirable state?

Jorquin

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Danger Zone
Re: Why so much silence
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 05:13:29 PM »
I'm still here. I'm never gonna give you up, I'm never gonna let you down. Never gonna turn around, and hurt you.

Yes, recent changes to equipment were not received well and are very unpopular. I would revert them if I could and am hoping to find a way to make that happen, one way or another. Yes, the silence is deafening. There's been a lack of genuine consultation between players and staff for a while.

I would like to find a way to get things back on track. From where we're at right now it's not such a long road to be honest. Don't give up on Arctic yet!

Super Tacoman

• Fodder
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 07:54:18 PM »
thx jorquin.   i think the high immortals are just bored of it all.  understandable.

i kind of wanted to start playing again last week too, but i just cant find interest with the way arctic is right now.

snax

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 11:31:55 PM »
I'm still here. I'm never gonna give you up, I'm never gonna let you down. Never gonna turn around, and hurt you.

Yes, recent changes to equipment were not received well and are very unpopular. I would revert them if I could and am hoping to find a way to make that happen, one way or another. Yes, the silence is deafening. There's been a lack of genuine consultation between players and staff for a while.

I would like to find a way to get things back on track. From where we're at right now it's not such a long road to be honest. Don't give up on Arctic yet!

Rare moment.

Praise for the Rick Astley reference.  I got it, probably 75% of us got it.  Those who didn't need to spotify or pandora an 80s playlist. But is it hurt you or desert you?  Ehhh.... Blame the desert of Khur for that confusion.

Nite!