Author Topic: I have no leverage. You have no honor.  (Read 4464 times)

snax

I have no leverage. You have no honor.
« on: July 13, 2016, 12:01:52 AM »
Was promised a tablet earlier this wipe.  Finally after waiting 6 months with a no-show-no-love appearance of heal cloud I happened to pop on while it was for sale.  It piqued my curiosity and made me say "hey If I could get that maybe I'ld start playing again".  People may either love me or hate me.  A clanny even bid for it.  Needless to say, it didn't find it's way to me (i've played less than 2 hours in the last 4 months)....but instead of trying to improve the game, stupidity wins and my vote and my contacts go south.

Only deleted 3 alts tonight, druid and 1 of my 2 legend dks still exist.  desire to play went from -99% to -200%.

Before you flame on, realize you could have potentially gotten at least 1 player back, and hell with legendary heal cloud I woulda probably reached out to 14 others....meh.  It's more fun to delete and say screw this game.

*BAKA BAKA BAKA*

I'll wait and maybe try again later this month before I finish my self-pwipe.  However here's how it simply boils down to "yeah you're badass.  Yeah My metagame sux.  Your ability to rule the game + my ability to sux makes me quit" My desire to never log makes others quit.

#Figgeritout.  Cause if you ain't part of the solution you're the real cause of the problem.

oom

• Fodder
Re: I have no leverage. You have no honor.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 01:21:17 PM »

Before you flame on, realize you could have potentially gotten at least 1 player back, and hell with legendary heal cloud I woulda probably reached out to 14 others....meh.  It's more fun to delete and say screw this game.

If you can get 14 people to come back we can just load healing cloud!

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 06:17:22 PM »
randy, i would have gladly traded you a healing cloud for the lightning storm tablet you still owe me : p haha
dont think i forgot. troll oll oll.
*queues trololol*

ninja looting instastudying bastardo!

Hoss

• Elder
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 06:48:43 PM »
Hit me up online, I will give you healing cloud.

Willoe

• Guardian
  • Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Graveyard
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 09:00:02 PM »
Perhaps if you logged on more then once a month you would already have the spell. Perhaps if you didn't tell Core how much they ruin they game they would give it to you. Perhaps if you didn't threaten you'd delete or not play if you didn't get it, you would get it. Perhaps if you actually tried zoning rather then asking for shit people would be more willing to help you. Perhaps you should think on these things and play the game, you might enjoy it.

-The asshole that sold healing cloud to the (active)person that bid the highest.

Willoe

• Guardian
  • Zoner
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Graveyard
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 11:24:06 PM »
Sorry forgot the #...

#Wah

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 04:36:40 AM »
There is an edit spot for that noob.

Bryton

• Zoner
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 12:18:48 AM »
I love when people like snax post stuff like this. He cried to hoss wipe after wipe about rise being jerks. Blahh blah they're all asshats blah blah blah. Now no ones left and he's still complaining. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

pasta_whee

• Favorite Zone: Tarsis
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 04:55:13 PM »
It could be worse bro. You could be my druid who has stone skin but no feast tablet. Didn't realize loading all the essences would be easier than the spell feast. Has it been removed from the game? Also at least you have had chars in the past that got these nice bad ass spells. I've never had a single top tier spell for any caster. I usually get like mid tier ones and then it wipes or I have to stop playing due to work requirements.  This is my first ever wipe with stone skin. I also got a shard of arcana book one time but yea i'd say those are the two highest and best spells i've ever got and I'm not complaining.

snax

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 12:05:56 AM »
I love when people like snax post stuff like this. He cried to hoss wipe after wipe about rise being jerks. Blahh blah they're all asshats blah blah blah. Now no ones left and he's still complaining. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

Thanks man.  I'm laying in it.  How many nails do you want me to insert into my mattress of hardened oakenwood?  I've never trashed on you but I'm glad you feel like I'm a fair target in elevating your need for acceptance in the world.

Orlandu

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 03:48:19 PM »

Thanks man.  I'm laying in it.  How many nails do you want me to insert into my mattress of hardened oakenwood?  I've never trashed on you but I'm glad you feel like I'm a fair target in elevating your need for acceptance in the world.

Makes me sad to see how unhappy the Arctic family has become, maybe it's time to move on? If the only reason you are holding onto this game is to occupy your time and energy with drama, how does that reflect on your life?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 03:57:40 PM by Orlandu »

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 09:00:06 PM »
So Randy deleted his lowbie characters because Ilya wouldn't sell him heal cloud?  I remember when people would be pissed cuz they were ambushed and their stuff was stolen, or a clan would steal gear from a massrip.  Now apparently just not winning on bidding is enough to warrant quitting the game...