Author Topic: ruined wipes  (Read 9114 times)

Kadaj

• Zoner
Re: ruined wipes
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 11:12:21 AM »
Pick something you dont know and try and learn it. That's been my goal for a while now. If I want to know how to load something or do a zone I try and learn a little bit each wipe.  Shitty weapons certainly aren't going to stop that. After so many years on here I still don't know shit, but it's a game of learning.  Maybe learn to load those sweet weapons the select few have. If you don't actually load it, you now have the power to in the future.

Alecto

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
Re: ruined wipes
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 09:04:47 PM »
You can still do most of the content in the game with 2d6 weapons, but Kadaj is right, this is a game of learning.  The game is huge: stop thinking that Irda and DKO and Drac Tower are where it ends.  The nice thing about so much gear being average now is that it doesn't really matter when you lose it - which should be motivation to go out there and explore!  Play a class you've never played and get it to legend (probably non-caster unless you are in LoS/myth/Core and have the clannies to help pop spells).  This is a great time to play arctic: gear is plentiful, ranks are fresh all the time, and no one is going to random pk you for a 2d6 prime!