Author Topic: Still alive  (Read 6403 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

walters

  • Guest
Still alive
« on: May 17, 2016, 08:55:00 AM »
Just incase people think the higher staff is not around Aristox took the time to stat my character and help me out yesterday with an issue I was having. The game isn't dead just alot of stuff still has to be done.  Thank you invisible hiding staff for keeping on with what you can when you can.

Dyl

  • Zoner
  • **
  • Posts: 137
Re: Still alive
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 07:32:54 AM »
The results of the stat are that your int is so low you're still playing

reed23

  • Zone Leader
  • ***
  • Posts: 293
Re: Still alive
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 10:54:31 AM »
Walters is the new chief of staff.  Please give us updates on the affairs of the Gods.

snax

  • Guest
Re: Still alive
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 09:21:34 PM »
if you become the replacement for hoss and aristox can I be a 31?

DCPTY1986

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 31
Re: Still alive
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 09:55:47 PM »
lol nobody cares

walters

  • Guest
Re: Still alive
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 11:00:55 PM »
I do still play and enjoy the hell out of the game... Sorry you couldn't make stuff happen or you let wild drive you off whatever the case may be. Switching servers and switching the code of the game kind of abruptly yeah things are going to be broken. It happens. Eat your cheerios do some squats whatever it is you gotta do. Quitting because you got bullied by Hoss is one of the lamest excuses you can say. If you have the hammer of Hoss brought down upon you their is a 75% chance you did something wrong have to allow 25% error when it comes to people who make a game work for free. 

Kadaj

  • Zoner
  • **
  • Posts: 206
Re: Still alive
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 10:55:45 AM »
I got all of my characters deleted as well as a site ban for shouting 'shouting in wiz invis is a bitch move'    Careful what you do and say on this game! It's not the other players that are the most dangerous part, it's the staff.

Dyl

  • Zoner
  • **
  • Posts: 137
Re: Still alive
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 03:55:43 PM »
Favorite Zone: Core's Majestic Strong Hold

Bryton

  • Zoner
  • **
  • Posts: 154
Re: Still alive
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 10:23:50 PM »
pretty sure i get deleted every wipe and I've never broke a rule....

Alecto

  • Immortal
  • Zone Leader
  • *
  • Posts: 421
  • Favorite Zone: Dargaard Valley
Re: Still alive
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 07:54:27 PM »
The best loads in the game can be found on the ground in the Core Stronghold!

Kir

  • Zoner
  • **
  • Posts: 170
Re: Still alive
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 12:25:43 PM »
I do still play and enjoy the hell out of the game... Sorry you couldn't make stuff happen or you let wild drive you off whatever the case may be. Switching servers and switching the code of the game kind of abruptly yeah things are going to be broken. It happens. Eat your cheerios do some squats whatever it is you gotta do. Quitting because you got bullied by Hoss is one of the lamest excuses you can say. If you have the hammer of Hoss brought down upon you their is a 75% chance you did something wrong have to allow 25% error when it comes to people who make a game work for free.

Lol not sure if serious

snax

  • Guest
Re: Still alive
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 09:13:04 PM »
I do still play and enjoy the hell out of the game... Sorry you couldn't make stuff happen or you let wild drive you off whatever the case may be. Switching servers and switching the code of the game kind of abruptly yeah things are going to be broken. It happens. Eat your cheerios do some squats whatever it is you gotta do. Quitting because you got bullied by Hoss is one of the lamest excuses you can say. If you have the hammer of Hoss brought down upon you their is a 75% chance you did something wrong have to allow 25% error when it comes to people who make a game work for free.

I remember when I accidently saved over my wife's 76ish odd hours into a game of final fantasy 7 way back in the day.  She never played final fantasy again.  It's fair to assume that if someone feels bullied and has progress lost (I'm thinking some players rack up 40day * 24hour + playtimes... I'ld kinda feel like my save file got borked and be ready to throw down the controller too.... I mean chances are the average player who gets into it with the staff well enough to eat the delete or ban hammer has already put in way more than 76 hours.

All this on a game that automatically automatically goes into newgame minus mode every year or so to boot.


Gramm

  • Zone Leader
  • ***
  • Posts: 331
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
Re: Still alive
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2016, 11:10:50 AM »
thats grounds for divorce randy.